• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

0O1mPD0.gif

Duck and cover

Wagram

Main event was too short mainly due to the ridiculous commercial length and Mickie reveal was kinda weak. Deserved more considering her status.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Pretty obvious who it was going to be (it was one of the NXT girls for the last month whose name I can't remember, Doanna or something).

I still love it. Mickie is great. Alexa is great. That match was better than I was expecting. All of Smackdown (aside from the Dean/Randy match) was great. Smackdown is actually saving wrestling.

Anth0ny

Yup. Shame too it was a good match till that bullshit. So sick of this crap.

why not just do another gimmick match. you know, any gimmick that isn't "THIS MATCH PREVENTS OUTSIDER INTERFERENCE"

it just hurts the believably of any other cage match in the future that is supposed to keep someone from interfering. the fucking door being a thing at all is just the dumbest shit.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
They probably didn't even have the scoreboard showing video of the match because of the cage (when I was at the HIAC PPV a few months back they didn't even show it on the titantron), so yeah people probably had no idea who they were seeing.

Top Bottom