• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Aiming for his heart was a great (really dark) touch...

mfmXpMk.gif

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads

mfmXpMk.gif

I don't buy ziggler as a heel I feel he doesnt fit the role, but maybe if they repackage him a little, new attire new theme etc. But this was for a character turning, it makes sense and is genius writing

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like

mfmXpMk.gif

Wow, I'm so stupid. I thought it was a whiffed kick and thought the angle the camera got was unfortunate, but turns out that was intentional. How awesome. Heel Ziggles leveled up.

Great episode of Shootdown and Alexa in the main event. All of my dreams are coming true tonight
until Alexa loses

Syder

I don't buy ziggler as a heel I feel he doesnt fit the role, but maybe if they repackage him a little, new attire new theme etc. But this was for a character turning, it makes sense and is genius writing
Chose the right crowd to do in front of too.

gn0NUEr.gif

The women of Smackdown should defend the title in the elimination chamber. The only way to one up Sasha and Charlotte being in hell in a cell.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
noooooooooooo I forgot about Smackdown tonight!

What happened on the show so far?

A+ tier heel work from half their roster. Almost every storyline right now has a heel I love to hate delivering fire as fuck promos.

Seeing as Smackdown usually does not have an overrun, I feel this match deserved more than 12 minutes (with a 4 minute break). That's the sole bad move they made tonight.

Toki767

That heel turn helped form the character she does today.

Yeah, but she basically didn't wrestle much the entire time. And that was when the women's roster still had Bayley, Sasha, Becky, etc...

By the time she started working matches again Bayley and Asuka were the only ones left and let's face it, she isn't really going to learn to work much against Asuka.

Seeing as Smackdown usually does not have an overrun, I feel this match deserved more than 12 minutes (with a 4 minute break). That's the sole bad move they made tonight.

In a way, I agree. However, as much as I love Alexa Bliss, she's still not the greatest performer and seeing these two fight over the span of a couple of months, I don't mind this being a short encounter.

This is all for setting up La Luchadora anyway.

Top Bottom