• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Menome

tenor.gif

CZsx1aE.gif

sWwFx7u.gif

What the...Almost a full week later and you marks are still worked into a shoot over Shitendo's new system.

That I have pre-ordered so I can enjoy their 2017 kideos.

miserable

the people complaining about no video apps on Switch remind me of those who want to have emulators on EVERY SINGLE device they own or will own. it doesn't matter that they have them on all of those devices, as soon as a new one comes out they're like "when can I play my SNES and NEOGEO romz on it".

like seriously, what percentage of those who buy a Switch do not have at least one other device that has Netflix?

the Switch has many many problems, but this one sounds like a first world one to me

klonere

Banned
I forgot to post it when it happened but the true most carny organization in combat sports RIZIN said they were looking at doing some pro-wrestling stuff.

It's time to go back to 2004 in Japan baby.

Recall

I've never understood why everyone must have multiple consoles that do the same thing. Isn't it redundant?

If you care so much about Netflix then you already have ways to watch it. Who out there is saying the only way I hoped to watch Netflix was by waiting for an unreleased console?

I've never understood why everyone must have multiple consoles that do the same thing. Isn't it redundant?

If you care so much about Netflix then you already have ways to watch it. Who out there is saying the only way I hoped to watch Netflix was by waiting for an unreleased console?

It's less want and more of an expectation. Why offer a lesser product than your comeptetion.

There's probably an alternate timeline where Nintendo leads on and gets everything right in terms of consoles in the last decade and Kane retired 10 years ago.

In 2017.

Hmmm, I prefer our universe where Kane still wrestles and Nintendo are a clusterfuck that put out some great games.
Their arse backwardness is a worthy sacrifice for Kane in 2017.

klonere

Banned
I legitimately feel ill right now after that Trump shit

WWE always fall back on a good USA vs The Evil Foreigner storyline when things get tough.

Looks like the US wants the old comfort blanket back. That speech was basically IT'S US AGAINST THE WORLD BABY AND WE GOT NUKES

Hasney

WWE always fall back on a good USA vs The Evil Foreigner storyline when things get tough.

Looks like the US wants the old comfort blanket back. That speech was basically IT'S US AGAINST THE WORLD BABY AND WE GOT NUKES

Break his fucking back and make him humble

Top Bottom