• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

miserable

rumor is Teddy Long is gonna be inducted in the HOF this year

teddy2rbjr0.gif

Pikma

Banned
Apparently Sami Zayn got a lot of heat backstage for his tweets during the UK Tournament.

Good

fuck hhh
fuck the mcmahons
fuck nintendo
fuck trump
naito rules
How carny do you have to be to put a video game company on a list that's otherwise focused on garbage human beings/racist pieces of shit

Nekofrog

Banned
But seriously, Nintendo went from my video game company of default, I grew up on them, but their complete inability to put out anything I've asked for as a 32 year old man baby is ridiculous.

Give me a new paper mario that plays exactly like the thousand year door

Give me a fire emblem game like the GameCube

Give me a metroid game that doesn't suck

Give me online enabled wii golf with actual matchmaking and ranking

Give me a worthy follow up to the mario galaxy games

Never ever release a BWAH BWAH mario game again

Ditch the BWAH aesthetic

Give me female link

Give me a star fox that doesn't require breaking your wrists to play

Give me an online ecosystem from the modern era

Gimme gimme gimme

Is that stuff really asking too much Nintendo? You used to be cool

But seriously, Nintendo went from my video game company of default, I grew up on them, but their complete inability to put out anything I've asked for as a 32 year old man baby is ridiculous.

Give me a new paper mario that plays exactly like the thousand year door

Give me a fire emblem game like the GameCube

Give me a metroid game that doesn't suck

Give me online enabled wii golf with actual matchmaking and ranking

Give me a worthy follow up to the mario galaxy games

Never ever release a BWAH BWAH mario game again

Ditch the BWAH aesthetic

Give me female link

Give me a star fox that doesn't require breaking your wrists to play

Give me an online ecosystem from the modern era

Gimme gimme gimme

Is that stuff really asking too much Nintendo? You used to be cool

It's pretty ridiculous how out of touch they are with their fanbase, truly the WWE of gaming. Someone replace Roman Reigns' head with a Switch or something.

Apparently Sami Zayn got a lot of heat backstage for his tweets during the UK Tournament.

Good
What did he say?

Hasney

Good

I read it was a different reason.

Dave Meltzer reported on Wrestling Observer Radio that Sami Zayn has "a lot of heat on him right now". Many speculate the segment with Sami/Roman Reigns/Seth Rollins this past week on RAW where an overzealous Zayn obnoxiously tried to lay out the entire match with Rollins and Reigns minus their input was actually a rib on Zayn, who is known for doing that exact thing backstage. Kevin Owens stated in interviews prior to joining the WWE that Zayn (then known as El Generico) had rubbed Brian Kendrick, CM Punk, Austin Aries and Roderick Strong the wrong way because of his ego behind the scenes and "know it all" attitude.

Some speculate the reason Zayn has lost so badly to Braun Strowman despite getting over with the crowd is two-fold: To make Braun look strong, as Vince has mandated that WWE must make Braun look strong, and because Vince has had it up to here with Zayn's attitude behind the scenes and can't wait to make the crowd less hot on him. Sami Zayn is definitely in the doghouse with heat right now.

Sony=WWE. Current and undisputed king, appeals to a broader audience by focusing on bombastic spectacle while generally ignoring the strengths of the medium.

Nintendo=NJPW. Sparse, but generally high quality releases, no cinematic ambitions, relies on strength of the medium. Poor communication with English speaking customers.

Microsoft= NXT, a shadow of its former self, strictly for people in Fla. who like to hear themselves chant.

fuck trump
fuck hhh
fuck kideos

Anth0ny

WWE and Nintendo: were both awesome in the 80s and 90s, we all have fond memories of those golden eras, then fucking lost touch with the world and continuously make baffling, insane decisions. but they still make lots of money cause fuck it

Nintendo is professional wrestling as a whole.

You liked it when you where a kid but most people grew out of it and it got really bad a few years ago but every now and again something cool pops out of it.

That Sami stuff sounds more like speculation to me. They wouldn't have given him the big spot of facing Brock and not running away if they were trying to bury him or make him look annoying or weak.

3 years ago on this day, Batista returned to #WWE Sadly, went down as a complete waste Hope @DaveBautista returns some day for one more run

Complete waste? I put your hero @WWEDanielBryan over at Mania and fought to keep Evokution together to put over The Shield. You're welcome!

https://twitter.com/DaveBautista/status/822530734225297408

While it obviously was originally a disaster with the rumble win, Batista's run after the first two months became pretty good. The Shield vs Evolution matches were fantastic.

Top Bottom