• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

I just think it's funny they couldn't score better seats considering how few people were actually there

something something small business
NH9gE7v.gif

tbh, Stephanie probably sees Trump's brand of sexism as a step up from what she was subjected to as a teenager hanging around 90s carnies, so it wouldn't surprise me if she supported him. (That and she's rich and stands to benefit from Trump's economic policies.)

There should never be a first wrasslin president

We are carny trash. Keep us away from power

Yeah, like is there even anyone good and likeable enough from wrasslin' that would even want and be popular enough?

Maybe The Rock, and that's only if I absolutely had to choose somebody.

Yeah, like is there even anyone good and likeable enough from wrasslin' that would even want and be popular enough?

Maybe The Rock, and that's only if I absolutely had to choose somebody.

Dwayne says he's serious about looking into running in 2020

Don't know what to think if the Republicans in 2020 are Trump, Kanye, Dwayne, and Zuckerberg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I had a weird dream last night that I went to the Royal Rumble but for some reason they forgot to install the ring in the arena.

I doubt Dwayne Johnson or Zuckerberg would run republican in 2020.

I'm not sure about mr. facebook, but the Rock at least has expressed more and more progressive viewpoints since becoming a hollywood star.

Hasney

HHH probably did support Trump, but he;s half smiling because he's thinking "My indie rep is shot now".

No idea what he thinks or care tbh, but if it was my mother in law, I'd probably have to show up too.

I doubt Dwayne Johnson or Zuckerberg would run republican in 2020.

I'm not sure about mr. facebook, but the Rock at least has expressed more and more progressive viewpoints since becoming a hollywood star.

I forgot the Rock was a registered Republican

Oh man, those debates will be a hell of a thing.

I think he can reach out to the millions...

Trump and the McMahons deserve each other. Racist, sexist carny trash.

It's true. It's damn true.

I can see it now

Vince tries to montreal that shit and have Cena go over Rusev and wave the american flag

Then Putin gives him a polonium latte

Zach

J.J. Dillon would probably be an okay president. He may be a republican, too. But at least he seems reasonable and decent and feels empathy. Based on the podcast or two I've heard him on.

Top Bottom