• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Xion385

Is Joe going to have a match at Takeover San Antonio? I haven't seen any matches they had planned with him. I'm not even sure if he's in even in a storyline at NXT.

I was going to suggest it being you .....
undertaker16-1.gif

Sasha's song sucks and Finn's sucks by association. Pete Dunne's is dope as fuck tho. Would love to see him on Smackdown.
Top 5 CFO$ Songs
1.Samoa Joe
2.AJ
3.Nak
4.The Club
Carmella

Tall4Life

Sasha's song sucks and Finn's sucks by association. Pete Dunne's is dope as fuck tho. Would love to see him on Smackdown.
Top 5 CFO$ Songs
1.Samoa Joe
2.AJ
3.Nak
4.The Club
Carmella
Don't sleep on Andrade's theme. It's smooth as fuck. Even references La Sombra and Tranquilo... Most underrated CFO$ theme.

Fox318

Kinda crazy how UK performers just let the WWE enter the their territory with just mark deals.

The Flowslam thing is just the start of it.

Fox318

The draw to be in the WWE in any capacity is just so strong.
And be what?

NXT jobbers?

They should fucking know with their accents they ain't getting a push, And money with it unless they make a crazy name for themselves outside of the WWE.

Which now they can't do because they signed a deal for less than 30,000 USD a year.

Adree

And be what?

NXT jobbers?

They should fucking know with their accents they ain't getting a push, And money with it unless they make a crazy name for themselves outside of the WWE.

Which now they can't do because they signed a deal for less than 30,000 USD a year.

Wrestlers aren't known for making smart decisions.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I love the idea that in the mind of the smark, a wrestler is dumb for signing anything with WWE because said smark has heard of Kenny Omega.

Like, do some of you guys actually read the things you type and think about them in any kind of real world way before you hit "submit?"

Adree

I love the idea that in the mind of the smark, a wrestler is dumb for signing anything with WWE because said smark has heard of Kenny Omega.

Like, do some of you guys actually read the things you type and think about them in any kind of real world way before you hit "submit?"

It's probably smart to sign these deals because WWE is going to have the UK entirely eaten up by the end of the year. World of Sport was a mistake.

Browny

Banned
Vince_Russo banned from Wrasslegaf?

I'm sure there's a suitable gif somewhere...

I have no idea why said person was banned, it does look amusing though, like Dave Meltzer and Vince Mcmahon being banned.

If Shinsuke was around during the Attitude Era, aside from having an embarrassingly stereotypical gimmick his finish name would be Bukkake wouldn't it?

Menome

Only now do I realize that Klonere and Menome are different accounts. I don't know what the fuck anymore.

Wait, what? You mean I've been building my feud with you and you think it's been with someone else? That's the ultimate no-sell there.

My lawyers have instructed me to inform you that I have zero association with the man known as Menome.

My lawyers would like to remind Klonere's lawyers that Klonere created some gifs of The Drifter at the request of Menome. Don't go no-selling that, friend.

Why would Menome try and jump through a window to escape from someone?

Any hole's a goal.

Nocturnowl made it!
My wrasslin comics are way better friend
yIvTc79.jpg

Look at that colour!

Kane to TNA?! HOT SHEETZ RUMORS
As cockroach eternal as TNA may appear to be they aren't as eternal as Kane who is also life.

Nocturnowl lines the bottom of his cage with the Observer.

"Observe THIS, brother!"
I poop on the observer?
Friend I fly free, uncaged.

dunne has a weird fucking body type

and a weird fucking singlet

he does that on purpose for heel heat doesn't he

It worked on me, I started off just wanting to boo him on look alone.

Top 5 CFO$ Songs
1.Samoa Joe
2.AJ
3.Nak
4.The Club
Carmella

Ajs theme gets tired after that first 10 seconds. The clubs theme is trash. Carmella's sucks because it's a legit mood killer, it has no up tempo to it.

I didn't really notice this until it was pointed out but the main difference between CFO$ and Jim Johnston seems to be that CFO$ make about a minute and a half of music and then loop it while Johnston made a full blown song most of the time for the wrestlers.

Nocturnowl vs Laserfrog at WrasslegafMania in an Art set on a pole match.

I'm here every day, appearing like one of the first to arrive based on American timezones and one of the last to leave based on English.
Wrasslegaf is in my blood, it's my home.

Laserfrog is a seldom seen part timer that NeoGAF VinceMcMahon brings in for cheap pops, he left to go make movies articles, he doesn't love THIS BUSINESS like I do and something something whatever the heck else Cena and Rock feuded about.

(nah, you're okay Froggy)

Top Bottom