• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

But Owen Hart is dead.
RC72zhU.gif

Hasney

Oh yeah, spoke to the writer of my local indie (Tidal) as he's also a barman. He's pretty worried about the UK WWE stuff because they're too small to be noticed and too small to stream right now, so they can use the talent, but they've grown year on year to bigger venues over time and they attract some good talent:

But now if they got TV or decided to stream, they'd lose the rights to use those WWE guys and if WWE aren't interested, what then?

It's certainly going to create a tiered indie system.

Tyburn00

Neo Member
Hurry, someone add booing Roman/cheering Roman guy into this gif.
romanloses.gif

Speaking of revisionist history, remember when Seth Rollins won the Heavyweight Championship by cashing in his money in the bank contract and hitting a curb stomp on Roman Reigns? Well in WWE's new comic book portraying this historic event, it looks like Seth wins with a surprise pedigree instead! It's just so silly.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/01/19/wwe-1-plays-history-tad/

klonere

Banned
Oh yeah, spoke to the writer of my local indie (Tidal) as he's also a barman. He's pretty worried about the UK WWE stuff because they're too small to be noticed and too small to stream right now, so they can use the talent, but they've grown year on year to bigger venues over time and they attract some good talent:

But now if they got TV or decided to stream, they'd lose the rights to use those WWE guys and if WWE aren't interested, what then?

It's certainly going to create a tiered indie system.

That's a pretty great card they have!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Bret Hart is infuriating in 1998. He won't join the NWO...but pals around with Hogan each and every show. He barely wrestles and when he does the matches suck. He barely even does any promo work.

Zach

Bret Hart is infuriating in 1998. He won't join the NWO...but pals around with Hogan each and every show. He barely wrestles and when he does the matches suck. He barely even does any promo work.
It's pretty sad that WCW didn't use him effectively. v_v

Yakuza is a series that has sort of passed me by, but Yakuza 0 looks fucking amazing. Gonna have to pick it up ASAP.
Yeah, dude. I'm back to playing Yakuza 5. Great series.

Wwf staging karate fights😂😂
I watched Akebono this morning.

Akebono!

Nekofrog

Banned

They literally had no idea how to capitalize on his acquisition, and it shows that he knows it every time he's on tv. His face has the look of "this fucking company is the worst I've ever worked for"on his face

They literally had no idea how to capitalize on his acquisition, and it shows that he knows it every time he's on tv. His face has the look of "this fucking company is the worst I've ever worked for"on his face
Hey, Bret chose to work for them. It's his own damn fault.
Injustice Gods Among Us Unlimited is $5 on PSN.....should I go for it?

Also similarly tempted by Tomb Raider

Injustice 1 is great, but the netcode isn't.

Hey Broze, this is the Season premier of MKW's brand new "Thailand Edition" show that we're debuting (it features matches from the show that Middle Kingdom Wrestling did in Pattaya, Thailand.) Hope you guys like it and can support pro wrestling in China and South Asia! And if you do -- please sub/like to our channel.

1. "Selfie King" 洪湾 (China) Vs. Candy Brother (Candy Land) Vs. Mickey Rawz (Thailand) -- Winner earns a shot at the MKW Championship
2. Ash Silva (HK/USA) & Jason Wang (China) vs. Laurent Trivaldo (France) & Claude Roca (France) for the ABC Tag Team Championship

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyOmI0C-hto

I'm excited for Yakuza for the humor/writing and arcade games but I can't say I loved the bit of combat I tried at PSX

I like beat em ups but it kind of feels like....automated? Floaty and automated

Heroman

Banned
Hey Broze, this is the Season premier of MKW's brand new "Thailand Edition" show that we're debuting (it features matches from the show that Middle Kingdom Wrestling did in Pattaya, Thailand.) Hope you guys like it and can support pro wrestling in China and South Asia! And if you do -- please sub/like to our channel.

1. "Selfie King" 洪湾 (China) Vs. Candy Brother (Candy Land) Vs. Mickey Rawz (Thailand) -- Winner earns a shot at the MKW Championship
2. Ash Silva (HK/USA) & Jason Wang (China) vs. Laurent Trivaldo (France) & Claude Roca (France) for the ABC Tag Team Championship

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyOmI0C-hto
I love your posts, what is MKW plan for 2017 and who is your ace?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Macho Man in the formation of the Wolfpac is weird as hell. He has the belt and goes, hey, KEVIN NASH should lead the NWO....as if that makes any sense. He naturally loses the belt to Hollywood a week later due to shenanigans. The Wolfpac will next hold the belt...in the last week of 1998...for one week.

It may be the avatar rumble is already happening, but the kideo game gift rumble has yet to be set up.

Based on last year, it'll be set up 10 minutes before the actual rumble happens.

Top Bottom