• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Adree

Hey Broze, this is the Season premier of MKW's brand new "Thailand Edition" show that we're debuting (it features matches from the show that Middle Kingdom Wrestling did in Pattaya, Thailand.) Hope you guys like it and can support pro wrestling in China and South Asia! And if you do -- please sub/like to our channel.

1. "Selfie King" 洪湾 (China) Vs. Candy Brother (Candy Land) Vs. Mickey Rawz (Thailand) -- Winner earns a shot at the MKW Championship
2. Ash Silva (HK/USA) & Jason Wang (China) vs. Laurent Trivaldo (France) & Claude Roca (France) for the ABC Tag Team Championship

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyOmI0C-hto

Candy Brother has the look. Fannypack and wrapper mask.

Hey Broze, this is the Season premier of MKW's brand new "Thailand Edition" show that we're debuting (it features matches from the show that Middle Kingdom Wrestling did in Pattaya, Thailand.) Hope you guys like it and can support pro wrestling in China and South Asia! And if you do -- please sub/like to our channel.

1. "Selfie King" 洪湾 (China) Vs. Candy Brother (Candy Land) Vs. Mickey Rawz (Thailand) -- Winner earns a shot at the MKW Championship
2. Ash Silva (HK/USA) & Jason Wang (China) vs. Laurent Trivaldo (France) & Claude Roca (France) for the ABC Tag Team Championship

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyOmI0C-hto

Awesome. I will keep an eye out next time I am in Thailand.

Fox318

HHH doesn't look TOO happy.

Maybe that's good.

You kidding?

His company for the next 4 years doesn't have to worry about independent contractors being used as a problem and I bet Vince is trying to get trump to get steroids off as a schedule 1 drug.

You kidding?

His company for the next 4 years doesn't have to worry about independent contractors being used as a problem and I bet Vince is trying to get trump to get steroids off as a schedule 1 drug.
Trump probably thinks about wrasslin' even less often than Ted Turner during the late 90's.

Foggy

The Io Shirai/Viper title match was pretty good, for what it was

source.gif

source.gif

Her match with Asuka at Takeover was better than the vast majority of women's matches in WWE/NXT in 2016.

That crowd didn't watch Takeover, and likely didn't watch her original WWE run either (if they had they certainly didn't remember it)

Surprise return isn't surprising when only the Internet audience knows who it is

Gonna weep when Shelton Benjamin's bones finally heal and he comes back to even the crickets being like "who"

Zach

WrestleMania 21 has been pretty good overall, but it's really dragging here at the end with Akebono/Show, Cena/Jibble, and Batisto/H closing 'er out.

Top Bottom