• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

DMczaf

FB_IMG_1457630075829.jpg

Does he have his working boots on?

The Underdog from the Underground picked up some bad habits from the indies

I need The Big Dog to superman punch some women in the name of Susan G Komen, for the kids

Pikma

Banned
Yes I know but that comment has alot better chance of getting heat then his recent one where Sasha, Nikki, Dana had said something about it.

Plus everyone favorite Dolph Ziggler was there.
Wait what recent one? Seems like I missed it

Edit: oh nevermind, I thought he had said something stupid again

Seth Rollins, Bayley, Lana and Renee Young also tweeted on support of the march, and Lance Storm went after Disco Inferno for making a sexist joke about the march.

Tall4Life

I do wonder if the younger wrestlers are becoming more and more liberal and progressive, I remember hearing that a lot of the older guys were Republican.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I do wonder if the younger wrestlers are becoming more and more liberal and progressive, I remember hearing that a lot of the older guys were Republican.

Wrestling fans are surprisingly liberal despite all of the obvious stereotypes; poor, uneducated, white, southern, misogynistic.

Older wrestlers though, especially in the WWE are largely white, southern, slightly wealthy, independent contractors/bootstrappy types with no insurance working for a crazy man. So yeah, a lot of conservatives there.

Tall4Life

Wrestling fans are surprisingly liberal despite all of the obvious stereotypes; poor, uneducated, white, southern, misogynistic.

Older wrestlers though, especially in the WWE are largely white, southern, slightly wealthy, independent contractors/bootstrappy types with no insurance working for a crazy man. So yeah, a lot of conservatives there.
Maybe we can work the country into a shoot enough to elect a good President.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
This is something I've noticed a lot, especially ever since NJPW and Lucha Underground got big.

The funny thing is it's been true of WWE/F fans since anyone bothered polling for political views of sports fans in the US. Might have something to do with running mainly out of the Northeast.

That and a ton of republicans love Baseball and Football and even Basketball.

Zach

Oh, but I was a-comin' to say: Jesus bless the guy at Backlash 2005 holding the BUT THEY ARE FROM THE USA during this horrible Hassan/Daivari/Hogan/Michaels storyline/match.

Top Bottom