• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

somedevil

He'd need a new name, something memorable that will help him stand out on the roster

Montez "No Fear" Los Monterrey Verde

Well he already changed his name after leaving AAA because they own the rights to Pentagon Jr and lucha owns pentagon dark.

His new name is Penta El Cero Miedo.

I'm still not over how La Sombra unmasking was because Triple H thought he had too good looking a face for it to be hidden behind a mask.

Isn't there a rule in Mexico if you lost a match where you have to demask you can't wear a mask when you go back? The problem with him in NXT was they should of made him a heel. He is doing a lot better now as a heel.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Isn't there a rule in Mexico if you lost a match where you have to demask you can't wear a mask when you go back? The problem with him in NXT was they should of made him a heel. He is doing a lot better now as a heel.

Silver King has remasked like 3 times

Tall4Life

You can get a new mask, you just cant use your old one.

Heroman

Banned
And wasn't his next Takeover match against Roode just after he got the Glorious theme that had everyone all over him?

Did he unmask because he was leaving? Or was it something that already happened?
He lost it on a mask vs mask match against Atlantis at CMLL 82nd Anniversary Show. It was a fantastic match.

Barrage

And just to add to the unmasking talk,Rey Mysterio is still allowed to wear his mask in Mexico because he didnt lose it in a traditional mask vs mask match (his match against Nash was Mask VS Hair).

60cc61f0-5eef-11e5-944b-abef2a5b56d2_Lucha-de-Ma-scara-vs-Ma-scara-La-Sombra-llego-elegantemente-vestido-para-su-enfrentamiento-contra-Atlantis.jpg

Cien.0.jpg
Shame

somedevil

He has ditched the suspenders and the feather. He probably have new gear for NXT show on saturday.

Also, If he brought back the suit I wonder how many will call him out twitter for ripping off Naito like how the fans complained to Damo about him stealing Omega's finisher.

Sombra may have been a misfire but the best thing that could've ever happened to Sami Zayn was unmasking and look how that pissed people off

I already have Gravity Rush 2 and Yakuza will be on the way eventually, yet I still kind of want to grab RE7 and play through before nerds spoils the goods :'(

Top Bottom