• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Oh shit, Alejandro Saez came out to Los Fabulosos Cadillacs' "Matador." Approved! WWE missed out by not signing Saez.

Also, Hi69 either has the worst gear or the best.

I'm really enjoying how pissed off everyone seems on this card so far. Ogawa abusing Kumano, Hi69 rocking Alejandro Saez with a knee to the jaw, Saez kicking Hi69 after the match for no reason, Harada locking Kiyomiya in a snug Boston crab and suplexing him on a bunch of chairs: it all adds to a sense of intensity that makes this show a little juicier.

Kurita

Why don't you two start a faction then
hla00.png

Not looking forward to the four our Drive i'll be making to San Antonio next week for the Royal Rumble...Better be fuckin worth it.
Gonna be very hard to fuck this Rumble up. But it's WWE so, who knows?

Found out I got a job right outta High School. 👐URAH👐URAH👐URAH
#Titus4HOF

Zach

Pretty fun watching this lady tag match from this old-as-crap AWA Super Extravaganza. They're just working holdz, etc. etc. and then someone finally runs the ropes and hits a running clothesline and the crowd pops with genuine excitement.

Oh my god, the state of "Dizzy" Ed Boulder. He looks nothing like his future, classic gimmick that we all know him for today. That's right, I'm of course talking about the Starrcade-headlining Butcherrr.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Pretty fun watching this lady tag match from this old-as-crap AWA Super Extravaganza. They're just working holdz, etc. etc. and then someone finally runs the ropes and hits a running clothesline and the crowd pops with genuine excitement.

Oh my god, the state of "Dizzy" Ed Boulder. He looks nothing like his future, classic gimmick that we all know him for today. That's right, I'm of course talking about the Starrcade-headlining Butcherrr.

The same thing happens to me everytime I look at the Disciple. My head knows it is the Beefer but I look at him and go, is that an extra from the Renegade TV show?

Zach

The same thing happens to me everytime I look at the Disciple. My head knows it is the Beefer but I look at him and go, is that an extra from the Renegade TV show?
Literally had no clue who he was until Schiavone -- actually it may have been Piper who first outed him, but whatever -- mentioned it on TV. It blew my mind.

Oh, the beautiful, pre-readily accessible Internet days (for me, at least). :')

How would you all feel about Mean Mark Callous winning his second rumble?

I say he's earned it for all of his servitude to wrestler's court over the last 25 years.
Less excited than I would be about Jericho winning it.

And that's something I've started to wonder about. It's the only thing he hasn't won, right? If he were retiring, it would be a great end to a career.

He almost won the 2012 Rumble but the result got changed to Sheamus winning, which led to "18 seconds", and well, the rest is history.
I genuinely think they'll want Jericho to take it at some point - it's the grand slam. Can't think of a better time - especially because very few people will see it coming. Swerving him from comedy character to real threat, to then take on KO will elevate KO and let Jericho leave on a high.

BUT WHAT DO I KNOW etc etc

Top Bottom