• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

iks6fwnc2bby.jpg

I want a NJPW x Tekken fighting game

So you wanna see somebody die because AJ couldn't catch em.

AJ%20COUNTER_zpsgv7fojjf.gif

Can't wait last yakuaza game I played was 4

10 hours in, only at Chapter 2. Fantastic all around.

The reviews dropping tomorrow morning will determine whether this or Resident Evil 7 is my next kideo.

gonna wait for a sale of RE7 and GR2 for that matter.

How does everyone have Yakuza 0 before me?

mom and pop shop near by had it, so I scooped with the quickness. Cancelled my amazon preorder.

I got gravity rush 2 a day early. I'm not gonna be that lucky with Yakuza 0 it seems
Same here

Best Buy hasn't even shipped Yakuza yet. I don't believe you're making day of release brother, you know I'm gonna shoot on customer service. Maybe work them into a shoot and get some RE7 funds (or they just magically make release date, your move Best Buy)

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The best part about La Sombra not having his mask is reading hilariously bad opinions from people who think that particular accessory would have made a lick of difference.

slabrock

Banned
Same here

Best Buy hasn't even shipped Yakuza yet. I don't believe you're making day of release brother, you know I'm gonna shoot on customer service. Maybe work them into a shoot and get some RE7 funds (or they just magically make release date, your move Best Buy)
I got it from Best Buy and it has already shipped. I should get it Tuesday. Monday would have been better though.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The best part about La Sombra signing is hearing uninformed, ignorant marks talk about him like they knew anything about him before he signed

The best part about La Sombra signing is hearing uninformed, ignorant marks talk about him like they knew anything about him before he signed
I really like her hacking abilities but I won't lie, I wish she didn't die so fast. Don't think a mask would make much of a difference

Sephzilla

I'm sorry brother. Wtf

Been there bro, sorry :/

Time to get a new gimmick and get your heat back, we believe in you

Fuck 'em. They didn't deserve you anyway.

How it probably feels now:
robocop-2.gif

But it'll get better. And then you'll feel like
EJLbV.gif

I'm sorry friend, I know it's painful but you deserve better and the one you will spend the rest of your days with will come.

Damn. Sorry boss. You'll roll back in no time.

Sad for ya, Sephzilla! (But not too sad, because you're better than that ho anyway.)

Thanks Bros. *fist bumps and too sweets*

somedevil

Trump worse than Vince about Crowd sizes.

"A neeeeeeeewwww Washington mall record!"

Edit:Lol at SNL pic.

His brother got to him to do it for a good cause:

† A N I Z † ‏@AnizAdamAnsari 19h19 hours ago
More
† A N I Z † Retweeted Sam Roberts
My lasting contribution to pop culture getting my brother to wear a NWO Wolfpac sweatshirt on SNL in the name of fighting Islamaphobia.

Kumano kicking out after Ogawa's DDT at one count twice! No wonder Ogawa posed and stretched Kumano after the bell and abused him after the match!

Next up, Alejandro Saez vs. Hi69!

Top Bottom