• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Sephzilla

You'll never get away with this, Sephzilla.

Is this 2K17 on PS4? Maybe I'll grab it from Redbox on the way home and make him myself!

(But probably not.)

Yeah, PS4. If you can send me a good picture of him I could just make him myself.

Have entries been closed? I'm out of the loop.

Yeah entries closed the day I made the first post at the end of December.

You're still more than willing to participate in switching your avatar to the winner if you want, though :)

jmdajr

Yeah, PS4. If you can send me a good picture of him I could just make him myself.

You're still more than willing to participate in switching your avatar to the winner if you want, though :)

Cool

imBask

Banned

I sure hope you included me regardless of me entering or not. I paid my dues motherfucker, don't gimme that brass ring shit

Goldberg already accomplished the insurmountable feat of pinning Brock Lesnar in less than two minutes at Survivor Series. Therefore, it’s not hyperbole to state that he’s an – if not the – odds-on favorite to win this year’s Royal Rumble Match.

Yet before he faces The Beast Incarnate and 28 other game Superstars – including The Undertaker and the hulking Braun Strowman – Goldberg will make one last stop on Monday Night Raw, live in Cleveland. Will any of his Royal Rumble Match opponents succumb to the Spear before entering the Alamodome

Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and Sami Zayn not only suffered defeat at the hands of WWE Universal Champion Kevin Owens, U.S. Champion Chris Jericho and Braun Strowman in this past Monday night’s six-man main event; all three fan-favorite Superstars were left battered at the hands of their foes after the bell, with The Prizefighter’s powerbomb to The Big Dog through the announce table serving as a sickening punctuation mark to the brutality.

Reigns, Rollins and Zayn are down, but they certainly aren’t out. Expect payback against Owens, Jericho and Strowman this Monday night in Cleveland, less than one week before Owens defends the WWE Universal Title against Reigns while Jericho hangs above the ring in a shark cage at Royal Rumble

You don’t just “break up” with Alicia Fox. She breaks you right back. After Cedric Alexander spurred Alicia’s advances this past week, Fox threw a tantrum on WWE Network’s 205 Live, and then looked on as Noam Dar and Drew Gulak double-teamed Alexander. As a result, the hobbled Alexander would lose his bout with The Human Torture Device, much to Dar’s – and perhaps Alicia’s – delight.

Speaking of The Scottish Supernova, Dar’s attempt at using Alexander’s loss to curry favor with Alicia earned him a surprising slap across the face, but something tells us the creepy Cruiserweight didn’t exactly mind the abuse. What tangled web is Alicia weaving, and who will ultimately be caught in it

Can Bayley’s poetic prophecy come true?
04:33
Bayley is a lifelong member of the WWE Universe, and her incredible passion for sports-entertainment is undeniable. Yet, this past Monday night, Raw Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair saw fit to use The Huggable One’s longtime devotion to WWE against her, claiming that Bayley is “an average fan” and even going so far as to mock Bayley’s childhood poetry.

However, The Queen’s cruel mind games didn’t seem to faze Bayley all that much, who revealed some new poetry about her Raw Women’s Championship Match against Charlotte at Royal Rumble:

“You've called me a child/And you say I don't deserve to walk down that ramp/Well, in two weeks, you can call me/Your new Women's Champ!”
Your raw preview

Hasney

You don’t just “break up” with Alicia Fox. She breaks you right back. After Cedric Alexander spurred Alicia’s advances this past week, Fox threw a tantrum on WWE Network’s 205 Live, and then looked on as Noam Dar and Drew Gulak double-teamed Alexander.

Thank fuck Alexander was at the end of that sentence. I wondered where they were going with that for a second.

Just a reminder, brothers. This Friday

Tcx8RyO.png

yassssssssssssssss

"Am I fucking going over?" - Imbask, taking after his waifu HHH.

Thank fuck Alexander was at the end of that sentence. I wondered where they were going with that for a second.

Don't worry, the hobbled Alexander would lose his bout with The Human Torture Device, much to Dar’s – and perhaps Alicia’s – delight.

imBask

Banned
just like HHH I would've jobbed to anyone in this thread, for the benefit of the business
except Zach

but FINE fuck y'all I don't need y'all BREAK IT DOWN

Sephzilla

imbask, feel free to participate in changing our avatar to the rumble winner if you choose :)

I have a feeling the person you would have entered is in the Avatar Rumble anyway ;)

Fox318

I'd say somebody like porky would win the rumble but outside of Boots and Data West I'm not sure who else would enter somebody from CMLL.

Zach

Don't forget that I'm making the nWo Wolfpac's Aziz Ansari and WWE Hall of Famer Donald J. Trump Present February Wrasslin' |OT| #KayfabeFacts.

Top Bottom