• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

I should stop watching Terrace House, because of my unending despair and epistemic loneliness.

But they refer to people who end up making people cry as a heel. Is heel a word outside of carny talk? I know this is reality TV but why are they using carny speak?

Kurita

I should stop watching Terrace House, because of my unending despair and epistemic loneliness.

But they refer to people who end up making people cry as a heel. Is heel a work outside of carny talk? I know this is reality TV but why are they using carny speak?

What episode are you at?

Love when someone kicks Yone too hard and he gets to remind everyone that he's BattlARTS trained.

Kenoh's strikes aren't at a convincing heavyweight level yet, but he has the composure.

The junior heavyweight match was nuts, and it felt like the right length. The tag and the GHC heavyweight matches were too long; I don't know why NOAH feels like its main and semi-main matches have to be 30 minute epics every time.

That said, it was an action-packed show with a pretty hot crowd.

Kenoh's strikes aren't at a convincing heavyweight level yet, but he has the composure.

Definitely, you can tell he's from a unique background (Shaolin Kempo, iirc) as his form's great.

The junior heavyweight match was nuts, and it felt like the right length. The tag and the GHC heavyweight matches were too long; I don't know why NOAH feels like its main and semi-main matches have to be 30 minute epics every time.

I freaking loved that Jr. tag match, everything clicked for me there. Ishimori's such an underrated dude, while Ohara is just amazingly smooth. And yeah, could've done without the prerequisite super long NOAH heavyweight main event, but it is what it is.

C2kQyQtWQAE-ZFs.jpg:large
C2t1MzgWIAQn9ep.jpg:large
C225EzJWQAAA7-t.jpg:large

Foggy

NOAH main events are exhausting. Sometimes in a good way, sometimes not.

Just saw Hijo del Fantasma is going to be in AAW next month. I may need to take a field trip.

Lothar

Banned
I genuinely think they'll want Jericho to take it at some point - it's the grand slam. Can't think of a better time - especially because very few people will see it coming. Swerving him from comedy character to real threat, to then take on KO will elevate KO and let Jericho leave on a high.

BUT WHAT DO I KNOW etc etc

This is what they should do. Not only does he deserve it and he's over and it would create the best possible storyline but it would be nice way to show him some appreciation for everything he's given WWE for 18 years. But I don't think they give enough of a shit about Jericho. I mean they didn't give him the 2012 Rumble win when he's comeback being successful hinged on it.

Maybe it was all true. And Vince is Americana and the American government was just vaudeville carny trash the whole time. Occam's razor would suggest so.

We take that as a given for our government here.

Anth0ny

I legally changed my name to Trevor to keep the rights to the gimmick, brother. you think I'm going to ruin that by joining the avatar rumble?

brother.

Top Bottom