• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

I currently have it for 7:00PM EST - which would be 4:00 west coast. I can slide it back an hour or two if that's more convenient for everyone including any UK friends, 4pm seems unfairly soon for west coast viewers
I'm cool with 4pm. That's usually when i get off work.

Bitch the only reason I got an avatar is cause they made me

And then I MODIFIED IT

You put it on a soapbox?

I wrote a bit about DDT Universe, which launched today;

http://www.theindycorner.com/columns/ddt-universe-what-you-need-to-know-what-to-watch/

Anyone else signed up yet? Very happy to see so much of the 'street wrestling' stuff on there, and retail DVD as well! Looks like we'll be getting lots of new content each month as well, 14 shows (4 live, 10 on demand) scheduled for the first month.

Been checking their site every day to see if the form was up, will be signing up when I get home!

what do you mean?

also, is 8PM Eastern Time a bad time for you? I'm open to suggestions that make it more convenient for more people

maybe not for everyone, but it's 1am uk time and I've got a full graps schedule for the weekend :p

Although I've just realised it's a Friday, so not quite as bad as I thought.

I meant could you post the details of where it's being streamed so I can watch it in the morning without having to come on GAF

Sephzilla

maybe not for everyone, but it's 1am uk time and I've got a full graps schedule for the weekend :p

Although I've just realised it's a Friday, so not quite as bad as I thought.

I meant could you post the details of where it's being streamed so I can watch it in the morning without having to come on GAF

I'll definitely post everything the day of. But for now I'll let you know that it will tenatively be at 8PM on Friday on twitch.tv/sephzilla

Blue, what you know about them grown folk music?
I may be 24 but I have the mindset of someone 50.

Ok this is just some silly coincidence

C23wZ0oVIAABIYd.jpg

If it's too big, get mobile

Foggy

I wrote a bit about DDT Universe, which launched today;

http://www.theindycorner.com/columns/ddt-universe-what-you-need-to-know-what-to-watch/

Anyone else signed up yet? Very happy to see so much of the 'street wrestling' stuff on there, and retail DVD as well! Looks like we'll be getting lots of new content each month as well, 14 shows (4 live, 10 on demand) scheduled for the first month.

Signed up, can't do too much since I can't stream on Android. From what I've seen though, it's pretty good. Streams well with PC and it's much easier to navigate than njpwworld.

Friend Seph, is it too late for a last minute change? I'd like to change my pick to Matthew Jackson of tbe Young Bucks if it's not too much trouble.

Sephzilla

Friend Seph, is it too late for a last minute change? I'd like to change my pick to Matthew Jackson of tbe Young Bucks if it's not too much trouble.

I'll accept changes. PM me though just so i have a record of it :)

FWIW - Your original pick would have gotten some good groans though

Sephzilla

I'm thinking of turning heel in the NFL thread and supporting the Patriots in the Super Bowl because if I can't be happy and see my team win then nobody can be happy!

Oersted

Supposed faces being sexual harrassers, plants at CIA, foreigners being heels cause they are foreigners..

White House went full carny

Aiii

So not worth it
I don't understand why you Americans get so upset at Trump lying about his attendance numbers, WWE does this every WrestleMania and nobody gives a shit.

I don't understand why you Americans get so upset at Trump lying about his attendance numbers, WWE does this every WrestleMania and nobody gives a shit.

Vince adds maybe about 15-20K people, probably told Trump to do just that to have believable numbers.

But he took it too damn far and added 750,000.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I got a new job offer that pays more

so I went back to my old job for like 2 weeks and am leaving again

CUP OF COFFEE IN THE SMALL TIME

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
You only have to watch like one PPV on it to make it worth what it costs.

Top Bottom