• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Sanjuro

oh.

well it still stinks.

kGLY3Hj.gif

ReiGun

How does Raw literally have two people for every one on Smackdown and still manage to have roughly the same amount of variety in matches? No one wants to see Jericho vs Roman again.

gun_haver

my thoughts on tonight's opening segment: i guess stone cold managed his money pretty well cos he hasn't really had to milk WWE appearances or come back for a last wrestlemania match, and yet he's also done not that much since retiring beyond a few reality tv shows and what i assume is an overpriced beer

Goddammit, stop with these back and forth Cesaro/Sheamus vs The Club matchups. Jeez man get some different opponents and save the former for the PPV.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Despite how many people claim to like wrestling and hate WWE in particular, there's a pretty scant amount of actual discussion about the alternatives to that particular promotion.
Dude, I'd fucking love it if the OT discussions revolved more around New Japan, PWG, Progress, Evolve, etc. But that's just not what draws the ratings, brother.

Sanjuro

Dude, I'd fucking love it if the OT discussions revolved more around New Japan, PWG, Progress, Evolve, etc. But that's just not what draws the ratings, brother.

This would be like going into Popeyes's Chicken and having a conversation about how good the salads are with someone.

Wagram

If I had a nickel for every time they talked up The Club in Japan and then said now they're in WWE and it's a "different ballgame."

Nekofrog

Banned
If I had a nickel for every time they talked up The Club in Japan and then said now they're in WWE and it's a "different ballgame."

Yo you think Okada would stand a chance against REAL competition like roman reigns? Romain reigns knows 19 forms of mat based wrestling, the wwe is where the REAL athletes are*, not that amateur hour Japanese shit**

*actual leaked conversation internally at wwe

**dramatization, may not have happened

Top Bottom