• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Roman is the corniest motherfucker, I swear. They need to retire this "guy" thing immediately.

Bronx-Man

Banned
McDonalds >
full

Are there family owned take away places in America? Like cornerstore burger shops?

Burgers from little places like that destroy any burger chain's shit.

Its the same in South East Asia like in Thailand or Laos. Eat street food from wherever a lot of local people are. It is better than the stuff you get from expensive restaurants.

Why does Zayn have to prove his way in if everyone else just declares it and they are in? Why wouldn't they explain why so there is at least a tiny bit of depth to the story?

Sanjuro

Are there family owned take away places in America? Like cornerstore burger shops?

Its the same in South East Asia like in Thailand or Laos. Eat street food from wherever a lot of local people are. It is better than the stuff you get from expensive restaurants.

Of course we have them. The point is they generally don't matter. It's like that guy bragging about "Local Pizza Place".

njean777

Why does Zayn have to prove his way in if everyone else just declares it and they are in? Why wouldn't they explain why so there is at least a tiny bit of depth to the story?

Yes there are local burger joints. Where I live we have a couple. I am weird though and prefer the big chains, but I am happy there are local places.

Cause he hasn't done shit in the main roster and they're trying to build him up as an underdog.

McDonald's is owned by families!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

Because he's the underdog!

Of course we have them. The point is they generally don't matter. It's like that guy bragging about "Local Pizza Place".

I'm not trying to come across like that, I just generally find them reliably better. But I am happy to hear those places exist.

I have heard you guys don't put beetroot on your burgers though. That is a disgusting disgrace.

Bronx-Man

Banned
BPY305q.jpg

c2u1jpg.jpg

Weeelllp!

(Vince McMahon and co. would do this kind of stuff to this day if it made them money.)
This reminds me last year of how Vince admitted in kayfabe that he's a total racist that made Roman's family act like islander savages while paying them jackshit.

It's deplorable, but I love the continuity.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
What's the more predictable finish on Sunday, Roman over KO or Charlotte over Bayley? I think both are a lock personally.

Sanjuro

Hey, Mick. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Hey, Seth...

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I just got off the phone with, Steph.

Oh yeah? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Top Bottom