• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Fox318

C25ckdtVIAAlHUU.jpg

This baseball jabronie, Makoto, on Terrace House needs an unprotected chair shot to the head at this point.

He still might turn face, but I don't know.

Kurita

This baseball jabronie, Makoto, on Terrace House needs an unprotected chair shot to the head at this point.

I rooted for him at the beginning but heh, at some point he just gave up.
The Tokyo season gets really interesting after a few member changes.

Striker

Of course, that isn't what I am saying though. Go home Raw to the rumble ended with three part timers/legends though. The roster are goobers and jabronies in comparison and WWE shouldn't have let it get like this.
I mean yeah but this is 2017. This has been going on for a decade or so. When they lost Edge, Shawn, Batista, and Undertaker (sans his WM moments), you knew they were boned.

Adree

That season gets better and better when they swap people out. Some nice heel/face turns here and there and a huge swerve at the end.

Pikma

Banned
It may just be me but I'm really liking the booking behind The King vs Rich Swann

I have no idea who's gonna win but I'll be happy either way

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Closing the go home Raw with a 50 year old, a 50 year old and a nearly 40 year old.

WWE in 2017

Closing a show with AJ Styles and Cena is closing the show with 2 people who will be 40 this year.

Y'know, it's something weird, but it's odd how some real names just work for wrestling and some don't. For example, putting everything else aside, Tyler Bates sounds like a name you can sell. Pete Dunne sounds like the guy who owns the local car wash.

Honestly, I think that's like a chunk of the problem with Steen/Owens. Kevin Steen sounds a lot more badass than Kevin Owens.

Closing a show with AJ Styles and Cena is closing the show with 2 people who will be 40 this year.

Oops. As we all know, any wrestler above 40 is worthless, so they all must immediately start jobbing all the time to 25 year old indys. Multiple wrestlers have famously said you don't perfectly combine your wrestling ability with your working ability with your promo ability completely until your mid to late 30's anyway.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The "KO" moniker is far better for advertising purposes.

I mean yeah but this is 2017. This has been going on for a decade or so. When they lost Edge, Shawn, Batista, and Undertaker (sans his WM moments), you knew they were boned.

Well yeah. But one would think they would try and change direction at some point for the longevity of their business sake.

That season gets better and better when they swap people out. Some nice heel/face turns here and there and a huge swerve at the end.

I am looking forward to seeing who comes and goes!

edit- Poor Tap Tap. Getting wrecked on his date. I feel so badly.

Oops. As we all know, any wrestler above 40 is worthless, so they all must immediately start jobbing all the time to 25 year old indys. Multiple wrestlers have famously said you don't perfectly combine your wrestling ability with your working ability with your promo ability completely until your mid to late 30's anyway.
Mid 30's to early 40's is definitely a wrestler's prime. Look at all the great workers around that age at the moment.

Adree

Well yeah. But one would think they would try and change direction at some point for the longevity of their business sake.

I am looking forward to seeing who comes and goes!

edit- Poor Tap Tap. Getting wrecked on his date. I feel so badly.

Tap will never live down asking people about their dreams on that first day.

Tap will never live down asking people about their dreams on that first day.

Poor bastard. But damn, Yuriko just got fucking ruined on her date too..

Damn, it was so cold. "I wasn't ecstatic when you said you still loved me." Brutal.

Edit- now this dude from Hawaii is moving in. I feel so strange, like all the dynamics I expected and got used to are now all immediately changing. I'm a little scared and feel weird inside.

Top Bottom