• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

klonere

Banned
Hearing that Yoshino and Gamma are injured over in Dragon Gate. Worst possible timing for Yoshino as it was clear they were going to build a new unit around him.

They have been especially awful the last few times. I honestly couldn't put my finger on the cause beyond it's a bit more casual.

I don't know why everyone wants interpromotional feuds, it's not going to be ROH vs CZW

I still have this post of yours on a monthly reminder to check RPW to see if that had been uploaded so I could send it to you 😘 Still hoping they get round to it!

Yeah they just don't seem as enthused that these guys are coming all the way over from Japan for them. Sucks. Really drains the shows of that special feel they should have.

Awww good to know someone is looking out for me. Although I feel you might be chasing a white whale :(

sora87

I hope we get a Zayn and Rollins match at a ppv, i think they could do something special going by their raw match last night.

Anth0ny

I will never understand why WWE doesnt just use language everyone uses, understands and can relate to.

I agree.

"On Monday Night Raw, Goldberg entered the ring and attempted to shoot. Unfortunately, he was worked. The Advocate Paul Heyman then successfully came out to shoot, but only moments later the real shooter himself, Brock Lesnar appeared. It looked like Goldberg and Lesnar were ready to work a shoot style catch as catch can contest, but were worked in the end when the Undertaker appeared suddenly in the ring! Unable to work a shoot, will the three men be jabroni marks at the Royal Rumble: Remember the Rumble and work the work when they don't know it's a shoot, marks?"

Sephzilla

I agree.

"On Monday Night Raw, Goldberg entered the ring and attempted to shoot. Unfortunately, he was worked. The Advocate Paul Heyman then successfully came out to shoot, but only moments later the real shooter himself, Brock Lesnar appeared. It looked like Goldberg and Lesnar were ready to work a shoot style catch as catch can contest, but were worked in the end when the Undertaker appeared suddenly in the ring! Unable to work a shoot, will the three men be jabroni marks at the Royal Rumble: Remember the Rumble and work the work when they don't know it's a shoot, marks?"

dhMeAzK.gif

Zach

You do 15 mins in, in fact . Game is standard Re fare so expect pistol, machine guns, shotguns, Magnum...The works. It's just another RE game in first person.

Game is rubbish. Three enemy variety and a goofy ass plot. Zero replayability.

People should be buying Yakuza 0 and gravity Rush 2 instead, even if they don't own a ps4
Daaang, giiirl. I still plan to buy it on the cheap eventually.

I agree.

Haha, well then.

Fox318

I agree.

Now this is a shoot

Kurita

I agree.

Goldberg worked himself into a shoot so hard he shoot bladed
What a carnie

Zach

Buy Y0. So much fun. Everything is gorgeous and emersive. Plus, some of the HEAT moves are absolutely brutal.

Huge fan of Yakuza, but I'm still finishing up 5. And I'd like to believe I can wait to finish up some other games before buying it. But I'll definitely be buying it. Love that it's getting good reviews, etc. Hopefully it does well.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Are we all in agreement that Rusev needs to win the Rumble and have the world title put on him at WM?

klonere

Banned
Are we all in agreement that Rusev needs to win the Rumble and have the world title put on him at WM?

Rusev is a comedy midcarder for life and will never go above IC/US title level.

He's really good, don't get me wrong but once you get pegged in the role of funny foreign heel, there is no chance of escape.

Sephzilla

Rusev is a comedy midcarder for life and will never go above IC/US title level.

He's really good, don't get me wrong but once you get pegged in the role of funny foreign heel, there is no chance of escape.

This technically includes KO and Jericho too, though?

Top Bottom