• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

ReiGun

This is pretty bad, but I do appreciate the humor in the idea that James wears his wrestling gear everywhere.

Always prepared to job.

The rumor that Ryan Ward was replaced as Smackdown lead writer will gain some traction after tonight. The show has a different feel and is much less cohesive tonight. That was always a trademark of the shows he was involved in with both SD and NXT.

ReiGun

You can still tell the crowd is more invested in Heath than any of these jobbers and they won't do shit with him fuck Smackdown.

I will never understand why they just plain lost interest in him. On a show that desperately needs a midcard the crowd cares about, they got a brand new midcard face dropped in their lap and did fuck all with the guy just as he was getting hot.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I love how Cena has so completely become bootleg Rock, after their entire feud was about how he would never ever ever do that.

Top Bottom