• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

C2-rQXDXEAAA83Z.jpg
She can buy me diner

Barrage

Whoo lawd, Mickie got it.

I agree the Orton-Wyatt storyline should run Al as long as possible, and B) with Bray as face and Orton as a Heel.

Nekofrog

Banned
Bray really should've transitioned from the charming southern swamp cult leader into a King of the Hobos gimmick, where he decries the evils of higher society and rallies the less fortunate around him and threatens to take everything in the wwe down to his level.

I mean the dreds, the hoodie jacket, the beard, it all screams hobo lord. It would be like ravens flock but without shit talent like van hammer and scotty Riggs. He could explain how mid level jobbers have been lied to about ever breaking through and recruit sanity from nxt and have them stop being garden variety crazy and start being lethal crazy.

I JUST WANT MY HOBO ARMY VINCE DREAMED ABOUT

PreFire

Second time they show RVD in a flashback clip even though it's minimal. Imagine a royal rumble appearance? Lol

And a wwe commercial saying "non stop action"

Bray really should've transitioned from the charming southern swamp cult leader into a King of the Hobos gimmick, where he decries the evils of higher society and rallies the less fortunate around him and threatens to take everything in the wwe down to his level.

I mean the dreds, the hoodie jacket, the beard, it all screams hobo lord. It would be like ravens flock but without shit talent like van hammer and scotty Riggs. He could explain how mid level jobbers have been lied to about ever breaking through and recruit sanity from nxt and have them stop being garden variety crazy and start being lethal crazy.

I JUST WANT MY HOBO ARMY VINCE DREAMED ABOUT
You aren't getting a phone call, dammit! Get over it, jabronie.

somedevil

Nice to have a babyface who is angry cause she lost a chance at winning the title.

Better than the old laugh it off and say titles come and go.

Top Bottom