• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

I just got billed for the Network so I'm pretty sure that means I've been back on the wrasslin' wagon for exactly a year now.

When I think of this community I think of two things: workrate and shooters.

Never change Wrasslegaf, just like the sad product we continue to watch and support

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I just realized Raw has 5 matches on Sunday (incl 2 preshow) and SDL has exactly 1, and it's the only non-Rumble match on the card I care about.

Even if this Wyatt family plot eventually ends as we all expect it to (an inside job!), I still think that this whole feud and story has been the best Wyatt-related thing since I started watching wrestling again early 2016.

It's just been tremendously silly and fun, with the glowing eyes and all the stupid skits etc.

Even if this Wyatt family plot eventually ends as we all expect it to (an inside job!), I still think that this whole feud and story has been the best Wyatt-related thing since I started watching wrestling again early 2016.

It's just been tremendously silly and fun, with the glowing eyes and all the stupid skits etc.

It's also been incredibly refreshing for Orton, it's just a shame they never went all in on Orton Wyatt with beard and new attire.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
I just realized Raw has 5 matches on Sunday (incl 2 preshow) and SDL has exactly 1, and it's the only non-Rumble match on the card I care about.

Raw has run the matches they're putting on into the ground. They've put on Reigns/Owens matches on free TV and PPV for months already. It's stale.

Whoa I started writing this and then got distracted... It's been a while and I need sleep.

Not having an obvious in our faces winner does make this the most interesting Rumble in a long time, they'll fuck it up some how.

Also, I've had this GIF saved for years and just happened to come across it again the other day.

Av8Kh1H.gif

wrestlemania-xxviii-28-the-undertaker-triple-h-and-shawn-michaels.jpg

legit wish this was taker and hunter's final match

but this is the world of carnies, so

audxir5gs59nt2zwws3mrtsvn.gif

Oh god... Nintendo thinks this pretend milking part of a should've been pack in game is an actual selling point.

Syder

Don't forget the stupidity of having the RAW Tag Team Championships defended on the fucking Pre-Show. Way to bury Shea-saro and The Club.

Lothar

Banned
Question for y'all in two parts from a WrassleGAF part timer:

a) who should be winning the rumble this year and..
b) who is winning the rumble this year?

a) Jericho is the only one that makes sense. He and KO have been carrying Raw, they deserve a main event spot at WM. This would be the big thing that sets them against each other. This is the person winning that could get the most story out of the victory.
b) Braun Stroman I guess, lol. Or Reigns. That would be in line with previous years.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Only one match on Sunday? WrassleGaf aint got love for the KANG

tumblr_ojuoy2RhC41u1ljrzo1_500.gif

I'm sure this program is great but you gotta follow like 5 different TV shows to see it and I don't really watch any of them. Every Neville promo I've seen since he joined the cruisers has been great but it's so hard to care about anything happening in that division.

ReiGun

Rather than the "Randy destroying the Wyatts from within thing," I'd rather this end with Luke turning face and Orton staying a Wyatt.

I'm sure this program is great but you gotta follow like 5 different TV shows to see it and I don't really watch any of them. Every Neville promo I've seen since he joined the cruisers has been great but it's so hard to care about anything happening in that division.
That's fair. 205 is good, but I can't blame people for not watching it after Smackdown. Especially when you need the Network. And the Crusierweights are pretty much the new Divas on Raw.

Please let them give Mickie James a new theme and attire. Judging from the very lukewarm reception last week, I don't think no one will miss her old WWE gimmick.

Top Bottom