• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

I know Carmella wears a lot of makeup, and looks nothing like her character, (I dated a girl like that once, where you wake up and are like who is this?) But she really is pretty.

Edit a new Page:

DelRioMLW.jpg

Kaladin

Official WrassleGaf Royal Rumble Lethal Lottery:

The rules:

You must be a regular in Wrasslin' threads to enter. I will cross check every entry with this month's top poster list and if you have not posted at all this month, your entry will not be accepted. I will also check posters with 1 post to see if people are commenting just to get in.

PM me to enter, only PM entries will count.

You will be assigned a number by the order you have entered. If there are more than 30, we will have more than one person with the same number.

Once you get your #, root for the person who comes out to win.....it could be Hacksaw Jim Duggin, Goldberg, Brock Lesnar, The Boogeyman, Finn Balor and many more!

The deadline is Friday January 27th at 5pm. At this time I will compile the list of names and assign numbers.

One final rule : have fun with it.

PM me to enter.

Quoted for the new page

klonere

Banned
Nakamura is not being wasted by WWE, Nakamura is being wasted by the guy behind the character

I don't think he's been wasted in NXT - it's just accentuated his propensity to phone in matches. Except now only really shows up for 1 match a year instead of the 4/5 he could be counted on in NJPW (I mean you think Nak is not going to phone it in vs Bobby fucking Roode?).

Instead it stripped NJPW of their number 2 draw so WWE could supplement their third tier brand. NJPW are very fortunate that Naito caught on fire when he did or else we'd really be arguing that WWE poached Nak mostly to fuck with NJPW's touring setup.

Sephzilla

Hey guys, Avatar Rumble related question

So, unfortunately some personal stuff came up on my end and I'm not sure if I'll be available to run the Rumble on Friday. Would anyone object to moving it to Saturday before NXT Takeover or perhaps to tomorrow night?

quoting this for the new page too

Zach

Hey guys, Avatar Rumble related question

So, unfortunately some personal stuff came up on my end and I'm not sure if I'll be available to run the Rumble on Friday. Would anyone object to moving it to Saturday before NXT Takeover or perhaps to tomorrow night?

uWBcReN.png

joker3782

Neo Member
Hey guys, long time lurker here. This is my first time posting. Love the stuff you guys talk about in this community (even if I don't agree with some of it). You guys always keep me entertained. Been a wrestling fan for a while now (mainly WWE, but I would like to branch out. Watched Wrestle Kingdom 11 and that was amazing), and I've always wanted to say something here but was always nervous to be in the same thread as the giants such as Bluekaveli, Sephzilla and Zach (that and I'm generally nervous posting stuff on social media and forum sites). So I'm gonna try and post more here and join in on the discussion.

As for the Royal Rumble this weekend, planning to go with a few friends to a sports bar in the city centre to watch the rumble and since its gonna finish late here in jolly old England, I'm probably going to mess up the sleeping pattern that I just managed to fix. But hopefully it'll be worth it, but since its a main roster WWE event, I doubt it. Only match I'm hyped for is the rumble match and AJ vs Cena. The RAW matches just haven't been built up well (which is RAW's biggest problem lately) and I'm annoyed at the lack of smackdown matches.

Predicting the winner of the tumble match is tough this year as they haven't made it obvious who's winning it. This is the most unpredictable rumble in ages. I will say this though, I fully believe that in the event that Kevin Owens somehow keeps his universal title, Sami Zayn is winning the rumble. I think having Zayn vs Owens for the title at mania is a big money match, and they are guaranteed to put on an amazing match. But of course this will never happen since we're in the Roman Reigns show and you best balee dat, because he's THE big guy dog and he can and he will even though he shouldn't and [insert other Roman Reigns catchphrase that they're trying to force onto us].

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Official WrassleGaf Royal Rumble Lethal Lottery:

The rules:

You must be a regular in Wrasslin' threads to enter. I will cross check every entry with this month's top poster list and if you have not posted at all this month, your entry will not be accepted. I will also check posters with 1 post to see if people are commenting just to get in.

PM me to enter, only PM entries will count.

You will be assigned a number by the order you have entered. If there are more than 30, we will have more than one person with the same number.

Once you get your #, root for the person who comes out to win.....it could be Hacksaw Jim Duggin, Goldberg, Brock Lesnar, The Boogeyman, Finn Balor and many more!

The deadline is Friday January 27th at 5pm. At this time I will compile the list of names and assign numbers.

One final rule : have fun with it.

PM me to enter.

What do you win

let's get some skin in the game, baybeeeeee

Hey guys, long time lurker here. This is my first time posting. Love the stuff you guys talk about in this community (even if I don't agree with some of it). You guys always keep me entertained. Been a wrestling fan for a while now (mainly WWE, but I would like to branch out. Watched Wrestle Kingdom 11 and that was amazing), and I've always wanted to say something here but was always nervous to be in the same thread as the giants such as Bluekaveli, Sephzilla and Zach (that and I'm generally nervous posting stuff on social media and forum sites). So I'm gonna try and post more here and join in on the discussion.

As for the Royal Rumble this weekend, planning to go with a few friends to a sports bar in the city centre to watch the rumble and since its gonna finish late here in jolly old England, I'm probably going to mess up the sleeping pattern that I just managed to fix. But hopefully it'll be worth it, but since its a main roster WWE event, I doubt it. Only match I'm hyped for is the rumble match and AJ vs Cena. The RAW matches just haven't been built up well (which is RAW's biggest problem lately) and I'm annoyed at the lack of smackdown matches.

Predicting the winner of the tumble match is tough this year as they haven't made it obvious who's winning it. This is the most unpredictable rumble in ages. I will say this though, I fully believe that in the event that Kevin Owens somehow keeps his universal title, Sami Zayn is winning the rumble. I think having Zayn vs Owens for the title at mania is a big money match, and they are guaranteed to put on an amazing match. But of course this will never happen since we're in the Roman Reigns show and you best balee dat, because he's THE big guy dog and he can and he will even though he shouldn't and [insert other Roman Reigns catchphrase that they're trying to force onto us].
Welcome!

Who are your fave five wrestlers?

Sephzilla

Austin_Rock+bros.gif

Welcome, friend joker!

but was always nervous to be in the same thread as the giants such as Bluekaveli, Sephzilla and Zach

raw

Don't be nervous to post here though! We're good friendly people.

Mahonay

Banned

f2b8aaa0fdbe836dd0f526b5c5ade0f7.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMc1bVb68rI

If you're a long time lurker you should know to whip out your current fave five (all time fave five as well if you feel like it).

Rumble hasn't had a great build as a full card. Only things I'm super interested in is the styles match and the rumble itself. I think this is the first time we've had such an unpredictable rumble in years and years, and they've managed to have it not filled with scrubs for once.

klonere

Banned

I'm not sure how I feel about a man who gets rolled up on a daily basis being called a giant of the thread.

Welcome! Fav Five please and thanks!

The question you need to answer that every Junior gets asked is:

Are you Stro?

klonere

Banned
I feel like we're getting a lot more interest in the monthly OT this year than when last year's Rumble was coming up.

Old men, ruling the world...er I mean old men are a draw, brother.

Blue is a jabroni.

Man when shit was going down Stro is when I first started posting, funny times.

Yeah, same I think I got in after his infamous Sopranos themed OT where he told everyone to stop watching wrestling and it was bad. Good shit

Kaladin

We have 12 entries in the 2017 WrassleGaf Royal Ramble Lethal Lottery........PM me to enter. No lurkers allowed. What jobber will you get?

Top Bottom