• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Pikma

Banned
Hey what happened to the Usos? Their heel stuff was making me a fan and now they just disappeared?
One of them got injured not sure if he's fully recovered plus apparently Zack's injury fucked up the whole division's plans really bad in the short term, because it has been a mess since then, AA being hotshot for the belts, their feud with Bray lasting two matches and then the whole division disappearing from TV.

Tagyhag

Hey what happened to the Usos? Their heel stuff was making me a fan and now they just disappeared?

You would think they'd be the main foil for AA now that they're champions and Wyatt's are doing their own thing but it's been quiet.

It's a shame, maybe 2 hours just isn't enough?

Pikma

Banned
You would think they'd be the main foil for AA now that they're champions and Wyatt's are doing their own thing but it's been quiet.

It's a shame, maybe 2 hours just isn't enough?
These few weeks were supposed to be about the Hype Bros I think, not sure why they didn't bother to write something to replace them tho

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Blue you werent in the Takeover thread, did you skip it?

was verne gagne's refusal to put the title on hogan one of the worst for-business decisions ever or was it inevitable that hogan would bail either way?

He was probably going to leave either way. Verne was being an carny ass. Also hogan was allied with new Japan and AWA was allied with all Japan so unless hogan was willing to jump,ship( which he wasn't cuz he made $$$ in NJPW) he was never getting the title

Yeah, I could've gone the rest of my life not knowing what JBL was into. He better get ribbed and ribbed hard.

Yo what's going on right now?

FFk5xCP.png

tlVNIPN.png

OM
ega!

I bet Triple H's password was Goingover123.

I never had the gumby. My mom wasn't having that shit. I think the most unique thing I had was the Michael Jordan part in my head lol

I have an exclusive contract with Vince. Hell only let me do his shows. No nxt bullshit.
Not even the ducktail?

That mini series was great. Too many commercials though.

Also i thought usos were ok since they were out there. I didn't spot the brace. Good looking out..

This is a loyal man
Follow the cheddar. Hunter has no money or real power.

Not even the ducktail?

That mini series was great. Too many commercials though.

Also i thought usos were ok since they were out there. I didn't spot the brace. Good looking out..
The ducktail was out of style by 92. Very interesting hairstyle to me lol!

For the final night, people complained so much that bet made less but longer commercial breaks so if you watched it live, it went off with like ten minutes left on the hour.

Yo, that part when Boys II Men auditioned for Mike. I had goosebumps from that scene. Holy shit.

Royal Rumble season got me curious so I had a google and it seems WWE took down that video that was nothing but shots of CM Punks butt.

They going to court any time soon?

My worry for Newell and End is a lot of my instant love of them was their music and crowd participation, which will not be there in NXT. I still think they're solid in the ring and worthy of the shot, but I just worry they wont impact the same way. Newell is basically Bayley, but way better in ring work.

Browny

Banned
I think a now-married woman from my past wants to bang. Probably a bad idea. Someone tell me it's a bad idea.
The fact that you asked it here, rather than making a thread about it, shows you have at minimum, a fair amount of intelligence and integrity.

Is she hot? /s

korly

Is the GAF Rumble archived on YouTube?

EDIT: Ha! Looks like I had the same idea as Flammable. Will edit when I'm home tonight.

Top Bottom