• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Tall4Life

After watching all of the Rumbles again...yeah 1995 is the absolute worst. It's not even close, really. You can complain about Roman overcoming all the odds in 2015 and how everyone else looked terrible but at least there were some stars there. The only top guys in the 1995 rumble were HBK and Bulldog and they came out at 1 and 2. Only person who was even close was Lex Luger, but he was plummeting in star power. Literally everyone else in that rumble is a jobber who never amounted to anything. No other Rumble comes close to how shitty this one is. The wrestling in the other shitty ones is pretty much serviceable, especially the shitty modern Rumbles, but 28/30 guys from 1995 couldn't even lace up The Drifter's boots.

Heroman

Banned
Goldberg fights winner of Owens/Reigns at Fastlane for the belt, eats them, defends at Mania
ymMgAFQ.gif

Zach

I'd guess that Jibble is more of a greedy conservative than a religious conservative. I could be totally wrong, though.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
What does Meltzer gain by dropping rumors and speculation from whatever inside sources he has before a big event like this? I'm all for legitimate information being free, but he even acknowledges himself that Vince can pull the trigger on literally anything the minute before it happens. Nothing is accomplished outside of enraging smarks and probably making life harder for the bookers that need to pull audibles to combat the garbage.

Anth0ny

What does Meltzer gain by dropping rumors and speculation from whatever inside sources he has before a big event like this? I'm all for legitimate information being free, but he even acknowledges himself that Vince can pull the trigger on literally anything the minute before it happens. Nothing is accomplished outside of enraging smarks and probably making life harder for the bookers that need to pull audibles to combat the garbage.

clicks? attention?

Top Bottom