• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Sami's going over
the top rope

Menome

I might set up a Discord for the Rumble tonight if people are interested, unless there's one already going ahead and I've missed it?

korly

Until TNA dies

I was at a Maryland Championship Wrestling show last night where the Hardys put their TNA Tag Championships up against The Ecktourages MCW Tag Team Championships.

Throughout the evening the ring announcer told us that during the main event the TNA camera crew would be filming all of the action to air on the last Impact of February on PopTV.

It was just Jeremy Borash and what looked to be an iPad and a boom mic.

imBask

Banned
i'm a fan of chaos and horrible booking decisions that get people mad but... that's just going to fall flat

what are they expecting?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Shouldn't have came in here. Shouldn't have clicked the spoiler.

But in a way I guess I'm glad to have my expectations shattered. I can't stand the thought of going into yet another WWE ppv with a modicum of hope that it won't be an absolute disaster of a flop only to have my dreams crushed yet again.

I would be way happier if Bray won the rumble and then Orton won the belt at EC.

There hasnt been a "feel good" Rumble win since maybe Benoit. Its always been "Vince guys" picked to win since.

gun_haver

I wish I didn't know the spoiler, just for surprise, but I don't mind that at all really.

I was never around for the Orton/Cena years so Orton is pretty much untainted for me. I've only enjoyed him in his big matches, he is currently in an interesting position character wise, and the possibility of an Orton vs Bray Wyatt WWE Championship match is something new, or, in what would undoubtedly be a better match, Orton vs AJ. The only version I don't want to see at WM is Orton vs Cena. Also, Orton hasn't been near the main event in years. He could use a push.

Would be cool if it's a worked leak though.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
When he turns on Bray, the crowd will pop like crazy.
It will not fall flat.

Remember how
head scratchingly dumb that program was when it started? Even tho it hasn't been bad the last couple of months it's such a fucking shitty angle to waste the entire Rumble to pay off on. I dunno maybe the marks will eat it up but I imagine my smark friends are going to hate this as much as I do.

gun_haver

It's crazy to me that rumors and dirt sheets are considered spoilers.

Spoiler culture in full effect

Well, it's been established as a rumour that Vince hates it when plans get out ahead of time and is prone to changing them for just that reason, and keeping in mind that this kind of thing can easily be used to build a swerve, I don't feel fully convinced it's true.

GunBR

I would be way happier if Bray won the rumble and then Orton won the belt at EC.

There hasnt been a "feel good" Rumble win since maybe Benoit. Its always been "Vince guys" picked to win since.
This is my opinion too
If they're going with
Orton vs Bray
, they should let
Bray win the rumble

And it's gonna be so dumb if this feud gets the main event of Mania while Jericho vs Owen (a storyline that started way before) ends up with only a US Title match

But well, one of them has a Vince guy and the other no

Top Bottom