• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Anth0ny

Just finished WK11 and that main event was something else. Already got a MOTY contender four days on.

just finished watching it. fucking insanity. started a bit slow but at about the halfway point it picked up and the last 15 minutes or so were mind blowing.

Just finished WK11.

Okada/Omega might be one of my favorite matches ever. Thought they should have given it to Kenny, but with how incredible the match was I can't be mad. It took, what, five rainmakers to beat him?

Just finished WK11.

Okada/Omega might be one of my favorite matches ever. Thought they should have given it to Kenny, but with how incredible the match was I can't be mad. It took, what, five rainmakers to beat him?

4 rainmakers and 2 tombstones

And Okada didn't take a finisher, so Omega was still protected

The perfect story. Goddamn they exceeded my expectations

Think about to sign up for NJPW and just skip straight to the main event tonight. Dying to see it.

In general, how was the rest of the card?

The last 4 matches are incredible and each MOTYCs. Even if they're the only 4 matches you see with your subscription, it's easily worth less than the Network

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Think about to sign up for NJPW and just skip straight to the main event tonight. Dying to see it.

In general, how was the rest of the card?

Everything from the Jr. Heavyweight match onwards was fantastic. Undercard was good. The scramble and Jr Tag had some fun spots and the Cody vs Juice match was surprisingly better than expected.

Zach

w0s57dT.jpg

Yes. Just call him Flair. Triple H really does live out his fantasies in '03, eh?

How can I watch WK11? I haven't had anything spoiled for me yet, would love to watch it now if there's a cheap way to do so with English commentary.

Mahonay

Banned
205 Live was good once again this week.

Noam Dar vs Mustafa Ali was a great little match.

Neville vs Perkins was super solid too, and the God King Neville crushes another fraud. The top rope Superplex as a finisher is really awesome.

Going to have to find some time to watch WK11.

somedevil

205 Live was good once again this week.

Noam Dar vs Mustafa Ali was a great little match.

Neville vs Perkins was super solid too, and the God King Neville crushes another fraud. The top rope Superplex as a finisher is really awesome.

Going to have to find some time to watch WK11.

Mustafa Ali has potential. Funny thing is Wai and John couldn't think of another face that is south asian descent in the WWE other than comedy face Great Khali.

Mahonay

Banned
Mustafa Ali has potential. Funny thing is Wai and John couldn't think of another face that is south asian descent in the WWE other than comedy face Great Khali.
Lol. I am really happy they turned Ali face. Probably only happened since they already have someone playing the Middle Eastern heel in that division with Ariya Daivari.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I could not fall asleep last night and watched two early 1998 Nitros. Renegade showed up! Brian Adams professed his love for Bret Hart, and then joined the NWO! Booker T was swole as fuck. Scott Steiner finally turned NWO!

Top Bottom