• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Well, what a drag was to get signed up for NJPWorld, holy shit, anyways, I'll get on with the show now.

Think I'll skip the first two matches and start with Cody's debut onwards, tho.

Going through WK11 now

Cody had such a great showing and his heel character is great, so much for the shit talking about how he doesn't belong.

and wrestling is so much better when it's surprisingly stiff, which is why Kyle v Cole is so fucking entertaining to me right now, they are beating the shit out of each other, that's why I loved Zayne v Nak so much as well.

DMczaf

lol friend it was awful. Fucc Flair

Starting WK11

So Styles is losing at the rumble? There really is no one left for him and they need faces on Smackdown. My guess Cena raises AJ's hand at the end of the match or handshake.

So my brother didn't skip the Tiger Mask match and lol that's Kota Ibushi isn't it? Didn't knew it was him til the finish.

Edit: Good thing he didn't, I thought Cody was up after that one and turns out he isn't.

UberTag

Starting WK11

So Styles is losing at the rumble? There really is no one left for him and they need faces on Smackdown. My guess Cena raises AJ's hand at the end of the match or handshake.
Cena always gets his win back.
Styles can wrestle in some multi-man spotfest at Mania for some mid-card prop belt and get his "Mania moment".

Cena always gets his win back.
Styles can wrestle in some multi-man spotfest at Mania for some mid-card prop belt and get his "Mania moment".

Mind you, the IC title, theoretically a mid-card one, is the most interesting belt in that company.

I'd be so down for that rumoured Orton vs AJ being a title match.

Anth0ny

Shibata walked to that ring yesterday with a look on his face that said less "I'm a bad ass shooter" and more "I have severe brain damage, please god make the pain stop"

dude needs time off :(

Wrestlemania needs an ANIME match.

The new Tiger Mask mask is pretty cool and well made surprised something like that can take so much damage.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Shibata walked to that ring yesterday with a look on his face that said less "I'm a bad ass shooter" and more "I have severe brain damage, please god make the pain stop"

dude needs time off :(

How was the shibata match anyway? Usual crazy stiffness?

I've realized getting upset that Goldberg is back because of WWE 2K is small grapes compared to matches where an anime television show comes to life.

Recall

I went into WK11 knowing no spoilers, no outcomes and it made the show a thousand times more memorable than if I knew who won the matches.

I had totally convinced myself that Omega was leaving as champion. I was behind every Omega nearfall and feared every Okada one. It was awesome.

It's 10 hours later and I'm still buzzing from that final match!

Top Bottom