• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Adree

Stan Hansen needs to show you how to do a lariat.

I have committed a great sin. :(

smYnOvu.jpg

Kazuchika Okada (c) vs. Kenny Omega 6

"Kenny Omega and Kazuchika Okada may have put on the greatest match in pro wrestling history" - Dave Meltzer"

I swear to god if anything from this show gets 5 snowflakes while Revival vs DIY didn't, I'm never reading this hack's reports again.

Good. Perhaps then we won't have to read you bitching and moaning about one man's personal opinion.

Btw, Okada/Omega got ******. Not sure if the 6th snowflake is a typo or if Dave intentionally broke his own scale :p

Foffy

Banned
There's supposed to be a debut?

Where is Suzuki-gun? I figure the NOAH/NJPW partnership potentially being decoupled mean that they're likely to flood back.

Menome

I'm catching up with 205 Live, and I'm sure people said Mustafa Ali did a face promo where he went against the "Angry foreigner" stereotype.

It appears to have been cut from the Network version.

Pikma

Banned
Allowing Tom Philips to say that The Revival are the prime tag team in all of WWE, not only NXT, makes me think they have big plans for them

Recall

You say you're a wrestling fan yet you're unhappy that we were treated to an incredible match?

What is wrong with people.

Top Bottom