• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

UberTag

He knows. He fucking knows.
Every wrestler on the planet knows about the WWE's glass ceiling so long as Vince remains alive. That said, a football season world title reign isn't out of the question so long as there are two world titles, no part-timers around outside of the annual Survivor Series spectacle match and no ratings needle to be moved in a positive direction.

So... you think you're unhuggable?

HUG LIFE

THIS IS BASIC HUGANOMICS

HUG LIFE

THIS IS BASIC HUGANOMICS

(You're untouchable but I'm forcing you to hug me)

Hopefully when Bayley outgrows her current gimmick, she turns heel with a statutory rapist teacher gimmick. Or would that not be PG?
It's pretty amazing if there's not a HUG LIFE: THIS IS BASIC HUGANOMICS T-shirt, though.

Any day now we're gonna get a reveal that Zach owns the Can I Get A Hug shirt.

Sephzilla

I prefer it more due to the intensity, feels like a horror movie.

I do miss horror movie legit scary Terminators

giphy.gif

I just think Terminator 2 is a more polished movie and also doesn't have an awkward Kyle/Sarah love story (well, unless you watch T2's directors cut). It also has an ending that's honestly more dire than Terminator 1's

Sephzilla

It's amazing how many 70s/80s franchises should have ended after the second movie.

-Terminator
-RoboCop
-Alien
-Predator
-Die Hard

I'm leaning towards saying Robocop was a better series than Terminator

Terminator has now had 3 bad films in a row and HHH's endorsement. Robocop saved Sting, and his worst film was still good

Sephzilla

I'm leaning towards saying Robocop was a better series than Terminator

Terminator has now had 3 bad films in a row and HHH's endorsement. Robocop saved Sting, and his worst film was still good

As someone who fucking loves RoboCop, Terminator is still a better series (barely). RoboCop had the trifecta of RoboCop 3, The Series, and Prime Directives. Plus it had a reboot that was mediocre. Terminator Salvation honestly wasn't that bad, at least compared to Terminator 3 and Genssysysysys.

It's amazing how many 70s/80s franchises should have ended after the second movie.

-Terminator
-RoboCop
-Alien
-Predator
-Die Hard

We're gonna live long enough to add Ghostbusters to this list and it breaks my heart :[

Can't even be hopeful about Alien because the spoilers for the next film sound bleh and they'll never let the Blomkamp film release

Sephzilla

Die Hard 2 was the worst Die Hard though. At least until the latest one.

Die Hard 2 is under rated. And ironically it gets shit for being a copy/paste of the first movie, but then those same people turn around and praise Die Hard 3 which is an even bigger ripoff of the first movie.

Die Hard > Die Hard 2 > Die Hard 4 > Die Hard 3 > Die Hard 5

jmdajr

-Terminator
-RoboCop
-Alien
-Predator
-Die Hard

Diehard3 was better than 2. Not perfect but for a 3rd movie, pretty damn good. You can add Lethal Weapon to that list.

I

I just think Terminator 2 is a more polished movie and also doesn't have an awkward Kyle/Sarah love story (well, unless you watch T2's directors cut). It also has an ending that's honestly more dire than Terminator 1's

WHen I think definitive 90s action films T2 is usually the first one to pop into my head.

Sephzilla

I guess on that note I'm shocked we never got a RoboCop vs Terminator movie in the early-mid 90s since both franchises were pretty hot then and they were even doing crossovers in comics and video games. But the question is who would go over?!

Hasney

I guess on that note I'm shocked we never got a RoboCop vs Terminator movie in the early-mid 90s since both franchises were pretty hot then and they were even doing crossovers in comics and video games. But the question is who would go over?!

Probably Johnny 5 via MITB cash in.

Top Bottom