• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

somedevil

How has he not got a singles run yet?

Didnt Sin Cara turn heel and was setting that up at some point? Did I just imagine that?

Well he is getting one right now. He is probably getting a match against Del Rio for the US title at the Rumble. The question is will win it.

As for Cara you imagined that. Right now his dislocated shoulder and Cena's injury led to this Kalisto singles push.

Carnby

Another 30 minute entrance just because he's in the family?

No. Because Motörhead's "The Game" "King of Kings" and "Evolution" are staple theme songs in WWE.

Edit: I say strike while the iron is hot, give Kalisto a US title win, even if for a short time. He's being regonized for his TLC performance. There's no better time.

Bizazedo

Found out tonight an indy wrestler I like (Bazooka Joe) is a huge fighting game fan and was apparently in SoCal instead of the indy wrestling in Delaware event he was slated to be at tonight watching Mortal Kombat be played.

Wrestlers liking the geeky stuff I like is still a bit odd.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm only halfway through, but the latest NOAH card is surprisingly good. You get to see the illusive ring veteran TAKA rather than comedy shit heel Taka, and it's highly enjoyable.
czcssdacsdp5jtf.gif

trhfhgtfhgvrjvr.gif

thtrthtrmbjpw.gif

jytjytkjytk8wjri.gif

Team TMF
FUgJ9av.jpg

shanafan

If WWE repackaged Bubba Ray as his "Bully Ray" character from TNA, can they use the name of Bully Ray or does TNA own it?

MC Safety

I'm watching a replay for Smackdown.

Dolph Ziggler, after winning a tag match, starts throwing his partners out of the ring. Then, he says something to the effect of, "it's every man for themself," which is a horrible butchery of the English language. Finally, he calls out to Golddust that this is just like the Royal Rumble and he's going to be the one guy who goes on to Wrestlemania.

This may be dumber than Confederate R-Truth or Mae Young's hand.

NoRéN

Forgot to mention that these posters were given out after Saturday's LU tapings. I'll probably end up with a couple of extras if anyone wants one.

KissVibes

Banned
https://twitter.com/jeremybotter/status/686077495632773120

Jeremy Botter Verified account
‏@jeremybotter

Have been told WWE licensed the rights to "Subconscious," the @ShinsukeN theme song from NJPW. Will be great if tue.

I will buy whatever bullshit movies WWE puts out for the rest of my life if this is true. I wanna here this shit hit at #27 for the Royal Rumble.

Also, if true, does this imply WWE feels that Nakamura is the biggest NJPW star? IF TRUE, this is quite a bit of trouble to go through.

I will buy whatever bullshit movies WWE puts out for the rest of my life if this is true. I wanna here this shit hit at #27 for the Royal Rumble.

Also, if true, does this imply WWE feels that Nakamura is the biggest NJPW star? IF TRUE, this is quite a bit of trouble to go through.

Would love this to be true but what was the last licenced theme - cult of personality maybe? I just don't see them jumping through these kinds of hoops. Unless Triple H is a huge fan.

Maybe the Brine mania match is going to happen after all? (Wishful thinking).

Will Nak use the flying armbreaker if Del Rio is using his (inferior) version? Could make for a fun submission match down the road.

Would love this to be true but what was the last licenced theme - cult of personality maybe? I just don't see them jumping through these kinds of hoops. Unless Triple H is a huge fan.

Maybe the Brine mania match is going to happen after all? (Wishful thinking).

Will Nak use the flying armbreaker if Del Rio is using his (inferior) version? Could make for a fun submission match down the road.
Sick of fucking armbars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom