• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Main event for AAA:

5) Electroshock & La Parka vs Averno & El Mesías [Copa Aficion 2015]

pentagon push
KuGsj.gif

Ithil

Need something familiar to bring the japanese punters in, so best make Sure Simon "King of Reverse STO Style" Macnamara has his classic tune.

Oh.. if they've got the tune, they'll put a recording of Nak shouting "Yeoh" at the start, won't they? They can't help themselves with that shit.

While on the subject, what are the lamest WWE entrance tunes of all time? I always hated the BikerTaker/Underseller post Limp Bizkit tune. "You dun it naaayyyoow, you're gonna have ta pay" or what ever the fuck that was.

Brie Bella's.

https://twitter.com/jeremybotter/status/686077495632773120

Jeremy Botter Verified account
‏@jeremybotter

Have been told WWE licensed the rights to "Subconscious," the @ShinsukeN theme song from NJPW. Will be great if tue.

This reminds me of Sega cabinets in the arcade and I fucking love how much of NJPW entrance music is like this. I much prefer this to 99.9% of the shit people enter with in the WWE.

Please, someone, anyone on that roster, convince the WWE to license the rights to Daytona USA and make that your theme.

Menome

I may have bugger-all interest in Madden, but the tournament final has been worth it for Sandow's Tim & Eric-esque half-time show.

Menome

I know I've heard Brie Bella's theme on a few occasions and I know it was bad when I heard it, but every time after I hear it I just forget it until the next occasion.

It's offensively bland.

Aiii

So not worth it
I, for one, respect the hell out if Brie Bella for promoting her alcoholism so clearly and without shame. It takes a big woman to admit such things
and profit from them

Mahonay

Banned
I, for one, respect the hell out if Brie Bella for promoting her alcoholism so clearly and without shame. It takes a big woman to admit such things
and profit from them
Also very admirable of her to directly steal her husband's heat with Yes! chants and (horrendous) chest kicks. I mean she's pretty much female Daniel Bryan. She could probably work in Japan and fit right in.

Oersted

I know I've heard Brie Bella's theme on a few occasions and I know it was bad when I heard it, but every time after I hear it I just forget it until the next occasion.

It's offensively bland.

Nothing will ever touch Nikkis hymn of empowerment

♬ You can look but you can't touch ♬

Guzim

The E needs to hire back Drew Galloway. Brah is an absolute star.

Ya, the lad just has a look that can't be matched. Actual realistic candidate for next Undertaker if used right imo!

I always thought he had untapped potential. His Drew McIntyre run didn't go too far sadly. Had hopes for him. He was in TNA though and what will you be remembered for there? Taking on Rockstar Spud?

Career Poison at this point to main event that fed.

Drew McIntyre was ace in that one Elimination Chamber match I watched. Did his very best to upstage the old tall men in the match.

Drew Mac-in-tree was my pick to be next ace then if all came crashing down. He had the worst luck, getting married, getting beat by his wife, then getting a divorce, mother died then getting dumped down the card. He should've been put in a program with Hunter so he could be put ov.....

Drew sucked, and he was the least entertaining thing about 3MB.

Vince couldn't get him over with the Chosen One gimmick. It took Heath Slater to get any type of reaction for him. Heath is awesome.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
are you ready for ace of the physical and astral planes yuji hino to put wrestle 1 on his muscular back and ascend to the top of the mountain?
tumblr_o0r9urJU7n1t34v14o1_540.jpg

because i am
Drew sucked, and he was the least entertaining thing about 3MB.

Vince couldn't get him over with the Chosen One gimmick. It took Heath Slater to get any type of reaction for him. Heath is awesome.

i'm with you

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Watched much of Drew since he left? I'd say he's a clear case of someone WWE pushed too early and then couldn't figure out how to use.

I've only seen him be shitty in TNA. Though almost everybody is shitty in TNA so that's not a great case study.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom