• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've kinda been proven that its right considering how WWE fans have treated most of the people brought up from NXT.

NXT fans thought that Emma was a can't miss while most people who didn't watch NXT/didn't watch it much knew her gimmick was DOA.

How many NXT fans really thought Emma was a can't miss on the roster? Her popularity on NXT came from the fans getting behind a clumsy awkward heel because she was such a clutz. If you started her on the main roster with her end product it obviously wasn't ever going to work.

Emma not getting over on the main roster wasn't proof of NXT fans being wrong (unless you can fish up some posts of folks saying she'd revolutionise women's wrestling in the WWE) as much as it was proof that the WWE has no idea how to handle women on the main roster. Something that they've manage to prove time and time again since.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
tumblr_o0offifo5f1qhf4ffo1_500.jpg
And people here actually believe that carny frick tabloid.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The last I saw she was with that one chick and Asuka pretty much made her look like a bitch. What's her gimmick? Is she like the sidekick?

Asuka's gimmick is making people look like losers

Exodust

Banned
Just watched Nakamura Vs. Styles at WK10. Match was great, reminded me a bit of old WCW stuff that I liked so much. Really showed me how tired I became of the WWE style over the years, might check out more NJPW now.

If you think I'm hyped for their WWE debuts lol no. We know that'll get fucked up quick. All it did was make me wanna watch more of other promotions.

YOSHIKO has joined Nanae Takahashi's stupidly named promotion SEAdLINNNG, to the surprise of pretty much no-one. Knew that the blackballing wouldn't stick, especially once Nanae left to start up her own promotion. And now Act's had to retire again, what a ridiculous, unnecessary chain of events this has been.

klonere

Banned
Guy on Wrestling Observer saying Nakamura needs a better look and should hit the gym. I don't get why guys need to always be toned and bulky.

if its not 6 something strong muscle dudes vs other 6 something strong muscle dudes then I just can't believe in it im sorry but you gotta get on the HGH brother

Just watched Nakamura Vs. Styles at WK10. Match was great, reminded me a bit of old WCW stuff that I liked so much. Really showed me how tired I became of the WWE style over the years, might check out more NJPW now.

If you think I'm hyped for their WWE debuts lol no. We know that'll get fucked up quick. All it did was make me wanna watch more of other promotions.

Yeah, I am really nervous about their debuts. I wonder who they will put Nakamura with.

klonere

Banned
He (McGregor) then said he'd be willing to fight Mayweather on an 80/20 split, noting he'd get the 80, because Mayweather's last PPV bombed so badly.

Why isn't Conor cutting promos in my WWE RIGHT NOW

Kaladin

Speaking of Lucha Underground, this is from the El Rey website, does anyone know if this is new or old?

0X7taUj.jpg

Soon can't come soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom