• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahonay

Banned
Meltzer was the first to report about TNA loosing their TV deal. He still gets gold just not as much as 98

He also the best history guy in the biz, his obits/retrospectives are second to none.
His retrospectives during The Lapsed Fan's 30 week Wrestlemania Journey were fucking great.

Fox318

Seriously, Meltzer needs to write another book.

in an odd way he is one of the only ones that even bother covering this carny shit.

I mean PWI used to work with the NWA to promote angles.

jP5BWV6.jpg

El Hijo Del Lucahdor born this morning! He's a hairy little beast! Everyone well and totally exhausted I love you guys!

Congrats bro! And born on January 4th no less. A great day for a new wrestling fan.

Now just waiting on my little girl, La Hija de Empyrean, who is due in a week or so.

I'm not committing to watching 100 matches this year, but I have watched 4 tonight:

Evolve 47: Chris Hero vs. Mike Bailey
Evolve 47: Timothy Thatcher vs. Zack Sabre Jr.
WWNLive Supershow - Mercury Rising 2016: Mia Yim & The Kimber Bombs (Cherry Bomb & Kimber Lee) vs. Andrea & The Canadian Ninjas (Nicole Matthews & Portia Perez) (w/SoCal Val)
WWNLive Supershow - Mercury Rising 2016: Chris Hero vs. Timothy Thatcher

Rumble will be a stare down between Strowman and Brock with Undertaker entering at number 30.

Nights will go out and he will appear in the ring and double chokeslam both of them. It will end with Brock going to F5 Strowman out of the ring and Taker pushes both of them over.
Thank you for your time

Aiii

So not worth it
NO FUCKING WK10 SPOILERS! YOU FUCKING HEAR ME?

Seriously, stop posting this. It's annoying me, we never had this policy for shows before, we shouldn't start now because for once the Americans are at a disadvantage. Stay out of the thread until you watch it like the rest of us had to do forever.

JavyOO7

Wade Keller and his crew are great, so is Powell. I'm just happy with my first year of subscribing to WO/FF. I love hearing Bryan, Vinny and Co., bitch about stuff. Meltzer has a great voice and always gives nice analysis on things. And the Observer always talking about MMA too got my interest up in running with MMA too. Its great. I should just do a year subscription instead of a monthly one.

Xater

Seriously, stop posting this. It's annoying me, we never had this policy for shows before, we shouldn't start now because for once the Americans are at a disadvantage. Stay out of the thread until you watch it like the rest of us had to do forever.

Agreed, US bias is annoying.

iMax

Kaladin

#ShootMonday

If you're concerned about results spoilers for a wrestling event in 2016, you're doing it wrong. Watch wrestling to enjoy the wrestling. Instead of "OMG, I didn't want to know X won the belt!" watch to see how they won. Sure it removes some of the spectacle, but if you're posting here you're probably the type of fan who can tell the outcomes of most matches going into a PPV anyway.

Browny

Banned
Some of us have been at work for the past 6 hours. Without access to NJPWworld, so I couldn't watch this morning :-(

Raw64life

For whatever reason I watched most of the NJPW PPV with the English commentary and lord was it awful. After I finally switched to Japanese it started buffering like crazy and I was too tired to deal so I just went to sleep. But it sounds like the last two matches delivered. With AJ's contract up and the winner of the main event being telegraphed a year in advance, I'm not too worried about spoilers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom