• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Browny

Banned
Oh jeez I do not remember making that post.

Over the counter sleeping pills are no joke friends.

It could have been worse - you could have posted on Gaming side. Or admitted to watching TNA.

Talking of TNA, I accidently watched one of their year ending programs, and my god Kurt Angle looks like a drugged up parody of himself. It's sad, it's damn sad.

imBask

Banned
Oh jeez I do not remember making that post.

Over the counter sleeping pills are no joke friends.

found your new avatar

733197image22905.jpg

Kaladin

You wanna know whats really fufcked uip is these sleeping pills are fucknig weird man like right now the text box right here all looks like it has been written on to the ui with pers and tuff like as it was REAL and then it keeps floating into and out of sight.

beyond all that are the tendrills that nostle around when you are tryig to type. like you are typnm in very different places at all times i cant boooooa u with what the shapes constututtiti likek ffuck is all shiny now and nice keep swervging around my keyboard is making suggestions but sometimg the keys are really far awarel. I;m also listening to some very important people music in my headcans and they are vrey good and sort of approporate in the sehse we could recreate what this experiiece with same music but your in such just a good mod that id doesnt matter. it could be any oul work and sure itl be te dogs bollacked i keep heariing phantom conversastion but not sure of source it feels like ligth talk coming frm a group of class councillars and they are all off nattering sizen
things up or osomething i dont know i dont know that crowd. the music changedit occasionalliy to something cool like crushed arms of pure dragon plusin from earh itself

what im trying to say is i dont thiink """"""sleeping" pill are just to send you asleep. This is like a weird mix between LSD MDMA and shrooms, How has our nobal better let this come to be. surely not such fun could be flicked into the mouiths of those who don't knw? good craic to be sure, its not rollin or anything in that the endgame is to have you dead asleep soon soon. The period between ingest and sleep seem to bring on happy fun hallucinatory things is now. Sleepy now

gOD Bye

I read this in Scott Steiner's voice and it worked.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What a long past past month. Work's been so crazy. Looking forward to actually watching some wrestling. I think this is my second post here this month.

Entropia

No One Remembers
You wanna know whats really fufcked uip is these sleeping pills are fucknig weird man like right now the text box right here all looks like it has been written on to the ui with pers and tuff like as it was REAL and then it keeps floating into and out of sight.

beyond all that are the tendrills that nostle around when you are tryig to type. like you are typnm in very different places at all times i cant boooooa u with what the shapes constututtiti likek ffuck is all shiny now and nice keep swervging around my keyboard is making suggestions but sometimg the keys are really far awarel. I;m also listening to some very important people music in my headcans and they are vrey good and sort of approporate in the sehse we could recreate what this experiiece with same music but your in such just a good mod that id doesnt matter. it could be any oul work and sure itl be te dogs bollacked i keep heariing phantom conversastion but not sure of source it feels like ligth talk coming frm a group of class councillars and they are all off nattering sizen
things up or osomething i dont know i dont know that crowd. the music changedit occasionalliy to something cool like crushed arms of pure dragon plusin from earh itself

what im trying to say is i dont thiink """"""sleeping" pill are just to send you asleep. This is like a weird mix between LSD MDMA and shrooms, How has our nobal better let this come to be. surely not such fun could be flicked into the mouiths of those who don't knw? good craic to be sure, its not rollin or anything in that the endgame is to have you dead asleep soon soon. The period between ingest and sleep seem to bring on happy fun hallucinatory things is now. Sleepy now

gOD Bye

The fuck dude?

What kind of sleeping pills did you take?

I took some melatonin last night to help, and I get tired/sleepy in about 45-60 minutes.

klonere

Banned
The fuck dude?

What kind of sleeping pills did you take?

I took some melatonin last night to help, and I get tired/sleepy in about 45-60 minutes.

It's ambien. It is classed as a hypnotic for a reason! But my god I would not take one of those again for a long, long time, they are seriously strong. You'd easily get addicted to them or throw your natural sleep rhythms completely off.

Don't do drugs kids.

imBask

Banned
i've watched wrestling for over 10-15 years and I have never seen a Vader match, i'll just assume he's trash and that's why he never made it on my TV

klonere

Banned
Please be careful. I had a drug addiction to Ambien and your post brought back some memories. xo

I'm pretty fucking shocked you can buy something that strong, even with a prescription. It was one of the strangest experiences I've ever had.

It's the Hall of Fame, not the Hall of Big Fat Piece Of Shit.

DM, Vader wouldn't roll you up, he'd shoot punch you to death and then break the life out of your puny body with a 400lb splash.

Yeah, well fucking check this out, you won't be disappointed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZwGUsFm7_A

I know it probably doesn't need to be said but Inoki was more Hogan than Hogan, more Cena than Cena. NOBODY beat that guy. Nobody. Certainly not in 4 fucking minutes.

i've watched wrestling for over 10-15 years and I have never seen a Vader match, i'll just assume he's trash and that's why he never made it on my TV

Classic Vader was great. He should have been one of the best heels WWF ever had, but he got Kliqued. And then had to call himself a fat piece of shit on television for some reason.

klonere

Banned
wasn't there a riot after that match? that's what i call working a crowd

Yeah I'm pretty sure that NJPW got banned from the venue for many years after that. Crowd got worked into a shoot.

Holy shit.

Holy shit.

3 back to back to back 5 star MOTYCs.

New Japan is life, New Japan is love

All for different, great reasons. And the Kushida/Omega match was fucking great as well! What a show, what a show.

Funny that people complain about Okada's selling in the main event when the entire basis of Ishii/Shibata was no selling

Foffy

Banned
Holy shit.

Holy shit.

3 back to back to back 5 star MOTYCs.

New Japan is life, New Japan is love

I find it crazy. Like, last year, I was big on the Intercontinental match. In fact, my brother who is not as big of a wrestling fan, stayed and watched the whole show from the ROH title match onwards. He and I both loved the main event, and I thought it was gonna be stale.

Honma smiling when he one made my universe. Kokeshi is happy. :)

Fox318

Inoki was a Hogan mark, so it's understandable

Inoki was probably the one who went up to Hogan and told him he had to protect his heat Hogan-San.

Guess what.. its really easy to stay over if you keep on winning.

Something Vince doesn't seem to understand.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That's really cool a lot of you are getting into NJPW for the first time thanks to WK10. Super cool to have new fans to talk with :)

Fox318

This broke Brian Mann on Review an Impact. He hated this moment SO much.

It was quite sad tbh.

I loved how Vader wore UFC gloves.

Honestly he was probably there visiting somebody and they asked him to work. I mean look at the fucking outfit he wore.

Kaladin

Ricochet is a guy I would love to see have a shot at a bigger stage. Whether it's ROH (which I don't think he's ever been in) or WWE, he's a performer who demands a spotlight.

Zach

So say I'm once again entertaining the thought of getting the New Japan Network or whatever. What's the easiest/best way to watch? I know there is no PS4, etc. app, so this is what I have that may help:

- a newer Sony smart TV
- an iPhone 5
- an oldish crappy laptop

Didn't I hear something about Chromecast compatibility? Should I look into those?

Sorry if this has been addressed. Point me to a post or something. xoxo

So say I'm once again entertaining the thought of getting the New Japan Network or whatever. What's the easiest/best way to watch? I know there is no PS4, etc. app, so this is what I have that may help:

- a newer Sony smart TV
- an iPhone 5
- an oldish crappy laptop

Didn't I hear something about Chromecast compatibility? Should I look into those?

Sorry if this has been addressed. Point me to a post or something. xoxo

Chromecast is supported. They cost like $35 in the US and are great if you have Netflix, Hulu, etc. You should also be able to use the web browser on the smart TV unless it doesn't support flash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom