• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahonay

Banned
Which show was this? 05 doesn't sound like it was a good year for her.
Hardcore Homecomig. The Shane Douglas house show right before One Night Stand. I've heard stories of it's sadness but I'm just getting to watch it for the first time in this OSW Review. I feel bad that people paid to see this.

Xater

WTF? Compared to this the NXT rumble probably was a 5 star match.

Hardcore Homecomig. The Shane Douglas house show right before One Night Stand. I've heard stories of it's sadness but I'm just getting to watch it for this time in this OSW Review. I feel bad that people paid to see this.

That's a great review. It started running after I was done with their latest and I just watched it again. Amazing shit show.

Kaladin

¡HarlequinPanic!;192175074 said:
I heard there's gifs of eva marie playing air guitar during that battle royale. Where!?

tumblr_o0xxh0wd0u1sj4xr4o1_500.0.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hardcore Homecomig. The Shane Douglas house show right before One Night Stand. I've heard stories of it's sadness but I'm just getting to watch it for the first time in this OSW Review. I feel bad that people paid to see this.

haha, fantastic. I'll try it sometime.

¡HarlequinPanic!;192175074 said:
I heard there's gifs of eva marie playing air guitar during that battle royale. Where!?

lmao, she's been watching those Tanahashi tapes.

Mahonay

Banned
Hahahaha this fucking guy tries to pick up Sunny on his shoulder and blows his knee out from the weight, falling backwards dropping her.

5 STARS

Aiii

So not worth it
Eva Marie is awesome and I'm glad some of you are seeing the light on her hard work and improvement. #PushEva

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I thought we were done with gimmick posting...

It's not gimmick posting, that's a shitty thing to say.

There is a lot to like about Eva Marie's character, even if you don't like her. Others can. I do.

Mahonay

Banned
Alexa might actually be the best talker in NXT right now, bar Sami.
It's awesome seeing how much the current NXT system can improve talent pretty drastically in a short period of time, as long as you're someone that can sponge up what's being taught to you.

Mojo Rawley needs a different sponge.

scabro

when does accusing others of gimmick posting become a gimmick in and of itself?

ask yourselves this and other questions, friends

question everything

Kaladin

You can't deny gimmick posting happens here. We have a guy that changed his username to Vince Mcmahon and often posts like him.

On the flip side, it's not a bannable offense, or any kind of offense really. It just gets annoying and hard to have a conversation with people like that sometimes.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They're not gonna put 27 jobbers in the Rumble plus HHH plus Reigns plus Brock.

...at least I hope :(

As for Eva Marie, well, I guess I just don't get it. She can't act and she can't wrestle. The crowds seem to agree.

Aiii

So not worth it
You guys are allowed to disagree with other people's opinions, but please don't be dicks about it, that's unnecessary.

Mahonay

Banned
Eva has a good thing going character-wise. She just needs to work on her ring work and she'll be a real threat
It will take at least a year or two until she ever looks legit comfortable in the ring. When she does moves I feel like I'm watching someone practice in one of the training rings.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Eva has a good thing going character-wise. She just needs to work on her ring work and she'll be a real threat

I don't know, I feel like her "character" is just a direct response to her getting legit X-Pac Heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom