• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithil

1452719356194w6k5f.jpg
VGKnv58.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
klonere please don't use the esteemed SBHJ in here, it's too good for this world

notworksafe

Roman
Brock
Jericho
Big Show
Heath Slater
Adam Rose
Curtis Axel
Bo Dallas
Bray
Stroman
Rowan
Harper
Sandow
Rusev
Sheamus
Bubba
D-Von
R-Truth
Titus
Stardust
Swagger
Mark Henry
Miz
Neville
Ryback
Breeze
Kane (in 2016)
Ziggler
Diego
Fernando

Quick list of 30 dudes off the top of my head. Not counting people I think will be in matches (Owens/Ambrose, New Day/Usos, Kalisto/Del Rio), the possible NXT call up, HHH, or any secret entries. Also not counting Hornswoggle or El Torito even though I have a strong feeling one of them will show up

I didn't list Goldust either. I could see him showing up too.

shaowebb

Roman
Brock
Jericho
Big Show
Heath Slater
Adam Rose
Curtis Axel
Bo Dallas
Bray
Stroman
Rowan
Harper
Sandow
Rusev
Sheamus
Bubba
D-Von
R-Truth
Titus
Stardust
Swagger
Mark Henry
Miz
Neville
Ryback
Breeze
Kane (in 2016)
Ziggler
Diego
Fernando

Quick list of 30 dudes off the top of my head. Not counting people I think will be in matches (Owens/Ambrose, New Day/Usos, Kalisto/Del Rio), the possible NXT call up, HHH, or any secret entries. Also not counting Hornswoggle or El Torito even though I have a strong feeling one of them will show up

I didn't list Goldust either. I could see him showing up too.

Every time I look at WWE roster lists I wonder how in the hell Mark Henry is still on the card. I've wondered this since the 90s. Guy is ratings poison. Dull as hell and due to his size and such he can't work the spots of most cards. Guy just bumps like a sack of dough, and has no spots. He just stands there, tries to run into folks and if you see him take more than a bump that involves falling over like a tree forward or backwards then its him going for the moment of his life because he just can front roll or back roll for shit on bumps.
Only man I've ever seen stay employed who couldn't get either person in the ring over and had to be carried every match of his career.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I kind of ironically like mid life crisis "cool dad" Chris Jericho.

I appreciate his levels of phoning it in

He's like out of touch Bob Backlund except he's a face for reasons

Has Swagger reached JTC status? I guess he is featured here and there. It's close though.

Swagger had a match in literally the last PPV

Kaladin

If I were booking the Rumble, I would open it with a segment of maybe the first three entrants who get in the ring and make a deal with each other, that they would wait till Roman comes out and toss him together.

Then I would have someone like Dean Ambrose or even Brock Lesnar come in and destroy the lot of them.

Anth0ny

if you just take the factions in wwe you already have:

Big E
Kofi
Xavier Woods
Bray
Stroman
Rowan
Harper
Slater
Rose
Axel
Bo
Sheamus
Rusev
Barrett
Del Rio

That's half of your rumble right there. and they said WWE lacks depth?

miserable

doesn't really matter who will be in the rumble, if the outcome is painfully obvious. a few good spots that will be forgotten by the next day Raw is all that's gonna come out of it

Mahonay

Banned
Didn't realize there were a couple of new OSW Reviews. Full commentary special requests from fans that got OSW tattoos.

Watching them commentate Hardcore Homecoming. The Shane Douglas ECW leftovers show he put on a couple days before One Night Stand. The fucking state of this.

Tracy Smothers as a member of F.B.I? The hell??

klonere

Banned
if you just take the factions in wwe you already have:

Big E
Kofi
Xavier Woods
Bray
Stroman
Rowan
Harper
Slater
Rose
Axel
Bo
Sheamus
Rusev
Barrett
Del Rio

That's half of your rumble right there. and they said WWE lacks depth?

Well that's a lotta geeks

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't realize there were a couple of new OSW Reviews. Full commentary special requests from fans that got OSW tattoos.

Watching them commentate Hardcore Homecoming. The Shane Douglas ECW leftovers show he put on a couple days before One Night Stand. The fucking state of this.

Tracy Smothers as a member of F.B.I? The hell??

Yup. Fuckin' terrible, and I love Smothers.

shaowebb

Hmm...you know I could actually see Mark Henry as the real life personification of the twitter fail whale. Just imagine him wearing it on a tshirt. Its like the birds are every wrestler who has ever tried to work with his dumpy ass in the ring. Just lookit em all try to do spots around his limited ability...he moves with all the grace of a pregnant hippo.

Mahonay

Banned
Hahahaha fucking Sunny just came out with her tits basically falling out. Jesus Christ she already looks real rough in 2005. That Philly crowd loved it at least.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hahahaha fucking Sunny just came out with her tits basically falling out. Jesus Christ she already looks real rough in 2005. That Philly crowd loved it at least.

Which show was this? 05 doesn't sound like it was a good year for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom