• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rrc1594

People shouldn't feel bullied on a form it's a form. Just say what you feel

I feel HHH is the Best of all-time

I think Daniel Bryan is boring as fuck in the ring

CM Punk reminds me of a snot nose prick

I enjoy Roman Roman Reigns matches

I think Randy Orton's Viper heel was the best heel run in the last ten years

If you don't like it my opinion you can just

big_show_suck_it.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Maybe I'm crazy but Orlando seems like the random-est location.

Sephzilla

big_show_suck_it.gif

Goddamn, ending it with a Big Show gif, what a heel turn

5 STAR WRESTLING UPDATE FROM TWITTER
CYtC0K2WEAIx6uK.jpg

"Crowd seems to be a few hundred. "

AJ vs Rey Mysterio is on 4th after a catfight spot.

EDIT: Actually it's on third, Morrison and Carlito had a segment not a match.

somedevil

Some NXT news:

Tommaso Ciampa, who apparently still has not signed an exclusive contract with WWE NXT, noted that he will be working this weekend's NXT live events in Chicago, Milwaukee and Green Bay.

They must have plans with him. Corey Graves was basically slobbering all over him during his match on NXT.

Also, in this thread what worries me has some here has let WWE get to them. They started positive and by the end they become real bitter before they burn out.

Also, in this thread what worries me has some here has let WWE get to them. They started positive and by the end they become real bitter before they burn out.

We got a Lucha Underground trailer today that showed Pentagon attacking Mil. That match/feud is a gift from heaven.

How can anyone be negative about wrestling after seeing that.

big_show_suck_it.gif
You're the complete anti wrassle gaffer.

I'd say you're Bizaro! Wraszaro!

Mate, how many more indies are going to do a fucking Anonymous hacker angle? Seriously, ffs. Seriously. Stop it. Bad indie wrestling. Bad.

Also, Baron Corbin is now one of my faves, because I see on the tweeter that he likes Amigo the Devil.

Aiii

So not worth it
Heh guys, I meant "I'm out of this conversation" lol.

It is nice to know you care, dream, warms my heart.

rrc1594

I was watching UnForgiven 2006 TLC match. Edge look like he was about to cry in the beginning of the match. Had to smack himself.

Mahonay

Banned
Heh guys, I meant "I'm out of this conversation" lol.

It is nice to know you care, dream, warms my heart.
You know...I sort of figured the same at first but then I totally bought that you stormed out of here when other people said you were pissed.

BROTHER I'VE BEEN WORKED

I was watching UnForgiven 2006 TLC match. Edge look like he was about to cry in the beginning of the match. Had to smack himself.
You're correct, Cena said he was emotional before walking out there. Knowing that he's wrestling in his hometown, everyone cheering him to win. Then to know that he will lose(just kidding) but Cena wanted him to win.

Styles beat Rey in 12 minutes, and from the looks of Twitter, phoned it in a bit (which for them, still means perfectly fine). Main event is JoMo vs Carlito #Smackdown'09

There's a part of me that thinks Datazord's been working hurt ever since Sblargh went into business for himself oh so long ago. Always the first to call out the use of the phrase "gimmick post".

Styles beat Rey in 12 minutes, and from the looks of Twitter, phoned it in a bit (which for them, still means perfectly fine). Main event is JoMo vs Carlito #Smackdown'09
I was in the car wondering have they had that match yet(rey and AJ).

Crazy how both of those matches were things we wanted in 08-09

klonere

Banned
My number 1 want in 2016 is for Pivotshare to get a bloody Android app so I can actually start watching PROGRESS again. I watch 99% of my wrestling on my tablet and the in browser player just completely shits itself.

Gimme dat APP.

5 STAR WRESTLING UPDATE FROM TWITTER
CYtC0K2WEAIx6uK.jpg

"Crowd seems to be a few hundred. "

AJ vs Rey Mysterio is on 4th after a catfight spot.

EDIT: Actually it's on third, Morrison and Carlito had a segment not a match.

They were charging WAY too much for tickets, and going to venues WAY too big. I mean the only wrestler most will have heard of is Rey Mysterio.

I didn't realize that @WWESubway on Twitter was a thing.
@TNAWhichWich now exists, which is wonderful.
¡HarlequinPanic!;192202026 said:
let those of us who still dwell in the palace of wisdom know how it goes, friend.
Will do
They were charging WAY too much for tickets, and going to venues WAY too big. I mean the only wrestler most will have heard of is Rey Mysterio.

I did see someone on Twitter had a kid behind them who kept asking when Rey was coming out during Joe Coffey vs Zack Sabre Jr.

It's whichwich any good?

I mean hell there isn't much I can get since I'm vegetarian but is the quality better than subway? Or is it not really a sub place? I love Jimmy Johns.

As a Brit, I have zero idea what Which Wich is other than I assume a Subway knockoff from the context of this twitter account

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's whichwich any good?

I mean hell there isn't much I can get since I'm vegetarian but is the quality better than subway? Or is it not really a sub place? I love Jimmy Johns.

Superior to Subway.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Every chain I can think of that serves sandwiches is probably superior to Subway, but I think Subway is perfectly acceptable, really.

It's hard to fuck up a sandwich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom