• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If only we could go back to the good old days where you and SoulPlaya debated if there's such a thing as a five star Kane match (spoiler: there is not, even I have to admit that).

Surely there is. What was Kane's best match? Can you riddle me that? Surely it's not that far. Kane is enjoyable.

How can we make a difference to bring in more of the target demo's?

I don't think I can do that in good faith. WrassleGAF is what it is. Whatever it is. Take it or leave it. I'm not mad, just disappointed.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
when does vince discover tiny iron?
Tiny-Iron.jpg

rrc1594

Ministry Undertaker is best Taker

Best Theme- Check

Best Look- Check

Only thing is that his matches are not that strong during this period and his mic work sucked.

3106663.jpg

Look at that hair!

when does vince discover tiny iron?
Tiny-Iron.jpg

He only looks big due to the Umpa Lumpa he has as a manager.

Friends, I've been busy finally playing the old new Tomb Raider before the sequel arrives, but I want to say that when I say 'Friends', I mean it. Well, as much as it can mean something on a constant-risk-of-locking wrestling thread on a non-wrestling forum.

From #Snitchlife to the opinions of The World's Wrongest Man, this community has managed on some weeks to provide more entertainment than the actual WWE nonsense we're ostensibly discussing.

I do think there's been a couple of problem moments like N-Word Taker and the perving over GiGi, but I don't think they genuinely reflect on us as a whole. Even since April when I started reading this thread, I've seen this thread clean up it's act and I wouldn't want to be talking wrestling in-depth anywhere else.

And fuck it, if anybody's a gimmick poster here, you can't look further than The World's Last Damien Sandow Fan.

This community was there for me when I was down, and I've even been discussing parenting via texts with a a member of wrassleGAF after he reached out via PM lately too. This place is special, it really is. It's one of the few places I still post on GAF (the other being ComicGAF which has plenty of crossover appeal with WrassleGAF) and that's due to the people.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The hilarious part about Rusev is that Lana was still super over and Rusev was getting cold, so they turned Lana heel so she would be as buried as he is instead of turning Rusev face.

I wish things were like that Nocturnowl. Poor SoulPlaya woudn't even make it through a single post before being levelled with a gimmick post accusation in the current climate.

There's loads of people I miss that have either left for good or went into special appearances only retirement.

*Wrasslegaf Alumni*

I'm sure there's a ton more, but this is getting me sad.
Damn I miss the lot of 'em.

Hopefully the road to Wrestlemania will briefly bring a few folks in to laugh at us for still being here in 2016, why I already have two in mind who fit that bill.

Surely there is. What was Kane's best match? Can you riddle me that? Surely it's not that far. Kane is enjoyable.

Enjoyable yes but he's never had that perfect storm to bring together a true classic.
Kane vs Taker (WM14)
Kane vs Triple H Chain Match (Judgement Day 2001)
Some multi man match ups like the first Elimination chamber, first Money in the Bank match and when he teamed with Ryback and Bryan to take on the Shield.
And you've got encounters with HBK, Benoit, Angle and Bryan (screw y'all, I liked the extreme rules match) that benefit from the in ring skills of those three respectively.

I tend to think his best moments are when you get fun matches out of him which shouldn't be that interesting on paper like his matches with Shane O Mac.

Still time for that emotional five star classic, a rumble win for the title will lead the charge I'm sure.

Browny

Banned
I'm sure the WrassleGAF alumni will be out in force for the highlight of the year - the Avatar Rumble!!!

Sunny? I'm ready to throw my hat in the ring.

Last year's pick of Big Bossman was a disappointment - and that's after I switched from Shane Douglas. Only for Freckles to pick him!

Kane matches? A couple against Xpac back in 99 or 2000 were top draw.

Avatar Rumble is always a highlight!

Anyway friends, I've mainly been playing FF Type-0 HD and I've been enjoying it. ENJOYING IT I TELLZ YA! Console gaming is a blessing to new Dads. Wrap that baby up, give a cuddle, rest them on your chest, layback and game. Good times for all.

Last year's avatar rumble will be hard to top. Shane Douglas immediately eliminating shinsuke nakamura, TMF Tully Blanchard, and Tyler Breeze wins it only to get Borked at WM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom