• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmdajr

People shouldn't feel bullied on a form it's a form. Just say what you feel

I feel HHH is the Best of all-time

I think Daniel Bryan is boring as fuck in the ring

CM Punk reminds me of a snot nose prick

I enjoy Roman Roman Reigns matches

I think Randy Orton's Viper heel was the best heel run in the last ten years

If you don't like it my opinion you can just

big_show_suck_it.gif

absolutely

tumblr_m7u6x9L6cO1qhwjmvo1_400.gif

It is far effective to crucifiy someone's opinion rather than the poster. This thread will get somewhere once we start to do this. Just because you (in general sense...not you 'dream')have a shitty opinion as all Eva Marie backers do, that doesn't mean the poster is being shitty, gimmicky or whatever.

It just means they have shit opinions

about shit talent like eva marie.

Do you not know what to tell me because you have no reasoning behind your matter of fact statement? Some elaboration would help persuade someone or enlighten them. I think we have reviewed many times why she has no talent.

Man just look at her mannerisms, and body of work in the last 2 months. Every look she gives, every time she emotes, its like some god tier shit. Its like a light went on, and I dont even recognize her anymore. Its impressive, and I think she can make it to the main roster, and be as big as Trish.

notworksafe

i enjoy a veggie sub from subway sometimes. it's across the street from my work, cheap, and healthier than regular fast food. i'll sometimes get a 6" sub if i forgot or don't feel like having a shake for lunch.

Superior to Subway.

Subway is a last resort. It s bottom tier fast food. Whichwich is better than either Subway or JJ. I think whichwich and schlotzsky's are the best sandwiches in a brick and mortar'd franchise.
I don't think I've ever had Schlotzsky's but I hear it's up there with firetower, which is another place I haven't had.

better than subway, not as good as jimmy johns, and is overpriced imo
So it definitely has subs then?
'Is it better than Subway'

the high taste bar of the WWE fanbase
Shuddup! I ate that garbage my entire freshman year and after that, I couldn't stomach it anymore. I'd only eat their salads.

I've just had a wonderful cup of coffee and a blueberry muffin. It's just after 9pm. This is my life now. #twittergeneration

IMG_2060.jpg
I had the WcW action figure Goldberg that came with the title. I actually still have it at my grandparents house. I had the Macho Man wolf pac and Hollywood Hogan to go with it. While I didn't really care fire wCw I loved getting any action figures. I think I won some math thing in the 3rd grade and my teacher got me a Chris Kanyon figure . I miss being a kid.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Usually when I'm at work, but I don't eat out when I'm here. I may pick up pizza or something. Hell I don't really care for eating out ever since I moved on my own.

Go get your Which Wich. On your own. You'll like it. And don't forget to wipe.

Hopefully the British guys are coming off well to the casuals going to 5 Star, but this model does nothing for BritWres from experience.

They've just had Scurll vs Havoc vs Ospreay and Big Damo and Magnus vs Irn Jew, which sound like things I would be excited about seeing at any other promotion.

Dear Data West,

I'm a young wrestling fan from the outer regions of the internet and I'm writing to let you know I've been a big fan of your work for a long time now. I first became a fan as a little Luchador when all we had to back then were little messageboards to enjoy our entertainment with (you know before those big Sports Entertainment Community threads came in and took everything over).
What I first liked about you was your posting style, it was different to a lot of the other posters out there. You had so many flashy gifs to pad out your amazing content out with that you stood out amongst the crowd of cloned posters. What's more the blend you had (and occasionally still show) of US, Mexico and Japanese posting was amazing. You were light years ahead of your time, show casing all this knowledge and talent on our little indie boards way before it became the cool thing to do on twitter. In some ways you're still ahead of the crowd of clones, as you're one of the few that isn't obsessed with crying over the state of things over and over again. I don't understand why you've taken less than a part-time role in recent months, but I still believe you have many great years left - I mean just look at Muta or LA PARKA, they all were in their prime well into their 50s!
It's sad to see now, in your twilight years that people can't appreciate the amazing quality you brought to Professional Wrestling Posting. Don't get me wrong, this isn't a love letter. I promise.
This is just an open post to let you know that there are still some of us out there who still remember all the good you've done for this industry.

Love,

Marky Mark the Mark.

PS

Could you sign some stuff for me to sell on ebay?

Lucha, that was a sweet message. It reminded me that I miss Bjork 😣. He was the guidance that we needed and his wisdom was second to none.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I like bjork too, and I miss him. I miss a lot of our posters, and I'm sad about how things have been changing.

Lucha, that was a sweet message. It reminded me that I miss Bjork ��. He was the guidance that we needed and his wisdom was second to none.

There's loads of people I miss that have either left for good or went into special appearances only retirement.

beanbreath
bjork
tm24
strobogo (say what you want but he got people talking and provided a ton of content)
bootaaay
MatthewGallant
BoboBrazil
Mr. Sam
Keyser Soze
Spider from Mars
Falling Edge
bronsonlee
CJelly
Jeff
Lunchbox (what a great cocky heel he was)
Guzim
Fork
BillRiccio!!!
DKehoe!!!!!
Souplayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh
Pengiun

I'm sure there's a ton more, but this is getting me sad.

What a trio of posters! Man, it's like old times :')

Menome

Friends, I've been busy finally playing the old new Tomb Raider before the sequel arrives, but I want to say that when I say 'Friends', I mean it. Well, as much as it can mean something on a constant-risk-of-locking wrestling thread on a non-wrestling forum.

From #Snitchlife to the opinions of The World's Wrongest Man, this community has managed on some weeks to provide more entertainment than the actual WWE nonsense we're ostensibly discussing.

I do think there's been a couple of problem moments like N-Word Taker and the perving over GiGi, but I don't think they genuinely reflect on us as a whole. Even since April when I started reading this thread, I've seen this thread clean up it's act and I wouldn't want to be talking wrestling in-depth anywhere else.

And fuck it, if anybody's a gimmick poster here, you can't look further than The World's Last Damien Sandow Fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom