• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
when does vince discover tiny iron?
Tiny-Iron.jpg
Imagining him vs Roman makes me have bad memories of Nash v. Bulldog
Ministry Undertaker is best Taker

Best Theme- Check

Best Look- Check

Only thing is that his matches are not that strong during this period and his mic work sucked.

3106663.jpg

Look at that hair!
He had some underrated matches imo. But not many people had great matches in the Attitude era lol. His mic work ruled. Especially when he was on commentary. Grade A comedy.

Xater

Oh CHIKARA, how we all loved you once.

Already PM'd a mod. Just say 'No' to Shane Douglas.

Man that must have been 3 years ago or so now. That was the year Zandig glitched outside the ring, right?

I think it was two years, but yeah.

Also having rewatched that Hardcore Homecoming review has re-ignited my Shane Dozglas hate. How did this fucker ever get so big in ECW?

When does the Avatar Rumble happen? Is it at the same time as the RR or not? How are the wrestlers selected?

Whatever happens, the end result can't be worse than that Ascension avatar I ended up with last year after the lottery so i'm game.

I don't even know how the Avatar Rumble works.

30 people each choose a wrestler to put into the Rumble, and then when my wife or I win, all participants change their avatar to a picture/drawing of whichever wrestler we picked for a month. Last year my wife won with Tyler Breeze. The year before I won with Archibald Peck. This year you'll either get Dalton Castle or Sweets Makabe.

They're even bigger now. Well one was bigger than the other.

Billy Gunn had so much talent but his microphone skills were similar to a toilet flushing.

At least Bart won in the legit WWE shooting contest.

I've always been surprised Bart Gunn never went into MMA after that legit shoot fight competition victory. I can only assume MMA knew he'd be too much for them at that time.

I've always been surprised Bart Gunn never went into MMA after that legit shoot fight competition victory. I can only assume MMA knew he'd be too much for them at that time.
Around that time, MMA was more bare knuckle brawling than it is now. With proper training he could've had a nice little career maybe but most of those guys grew up punching brick walls and shit. Bart would've definitely had to find a learning curve with his age and late mentality. He had no business doing yhat shit so late in his career.

notworksafe

Royal Rumble 1999 is a certified banger. If you don't mind stepping out of those years I'd recommend Wrestlemania X7 as well, a top 3 WM of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom