• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahonay

Banned
Is er, this a good or bad reaction? I didn't watch that match...

Haven't watched it yet but every single Brie Bella match that there has ever been is a bad match.

Just started and it's already driving me insane how Brie pauses for a moment to look right at the hard camera after every single fucking move.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
A couple more Old Jiffs:

NLoYKYf.gif

1iNgQRp.gif

Mahonay

Banned
Becky Vs Brie was really quick at least, but they really need to stop with putting her against the likes of Becky/Sasha/Charlotte. She effectively makes them look worse, since in every match against them Brie HAS to get her shit in, and they all have to sell for her insanely awful looking offense with her twig-like arms.

notworksafe

Brie reminds me a bit of Eva Marie in that she looks like she is counting steps or running down the match in her head as she works. Everything is just a bit too calculated looking, in a rough way.

Becky Vs Brie was really quick at least, but they really need to stop with putting her against the likes of Becky/Sasha/Charlotte. She effectively makes them look worse, since in every match against them Brie HAS to get her shit in, and they all have to sell for her insanely awful looking offense with her twig-like arms.

Or maybe develop some offense of her own instead of leeching off Bryan's heat.

Mahonay

Banned
Brie reminds me a bit of Eva Marie in that she looks like she is counting steps or running down the match in her head as she works. Everything is just a bit too calculated looking, in a rough way.
Absolutely. I mean she can perform more moves than Eva could before she want down to NXT, but execution wise they are very much the same. Brie desperately needs time in NXT but it'll likely never happen with her political standing. She should be a jobber. She looks like a joke next to these new girls but is being presented like she can somehow hang with them.

Finlay vs Brock, book it for WM
RIP Devitt

Or maybe develop some offense of her own instead of leeching off Bryan's heat.
That is the entirety of her offense.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Difference there is she can get close to pulling it off.

Only worked for Nikki who improved from borderline non-wrestler to average.
I'd say she's nowhere close. In fact, I'd say the only reason she gets any kind of credit is because of the constant callbacks to Flair for people like liquidsnake who can't get over praising nearly everything related to Flair.

I'd say Nikki improved based on her own merits not on her partner's

Mahonay

Banned
I'd say she's nowhere close. In fact, I'd say the only reason she gets any kind of credit is because of the constant callbacks to Flair for people like liquidsnake who can't get over praising nearly everything related to Flair.

I'd say Nikki improved based on her own merits not on her partner's
Agreed on Nikki, I was being a dick.

Charlotte is a great worker when she clicks with the other person in the ring. She needs to take a queue from her dad and learn how to carry people that can't work.

I do wish she never went with the female Ric Flair gimmick, but it doesn't make me want to make me vomit on the level that Brie "American Dragon" Bella does.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
I don't understand why WWE decided to make the little jimmy thing an invisible child. That R Truth heel character was actually really good. Then they just turned him crazy and oh wait little jimmy is an invisible child now! That crazy R Truth! Why?

Mahonay

Banned
I don't understand why WWE decided to make the little jimmy thing an invisible child. That R Truth heel character was actually really good. Then they just turned him crazy and oh wait little jimmy is an invisible child now! That crazy R Truth! Why?
WWE loves to find creative ways to derail people's upper tier run hopes because Vince thinks it's hilarious.
"Huahuahuahuahuah, bet he never saw that coming!"

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I remember when both of them did Punk's gimmick better than Punk while Punk got more airtime but then claimed they got the better angle because Punk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom