• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

klonere

Banned
No Klonere, I like you better now that you've got Okada in your avatar.

The Becky hate coalition on here....

heo75CY.gif

Mahonay

Banned
Gonna watch last night's Smackdown today. Apparently Lawler even goes back to heel commentary. The show keeps finding new ways to be notably better than RAW.

lol did you see the tweet? Called you out, friend

M7520cK.png

He's easy to pretend to hate, because every bad decision is his and every good one is "goddamn thank god HHH got Vince to let this happen"

that i did hahaha

What really sucked was the third night. I had a light grey shirt and just started sweating and it never stopped. I usually had a change of clothes in the car but that day I left it at the airbnb I was staying at. I was embarrassed lol.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
that i did hahaha

What really sucked was the third night. I had a light grey shirt and just started sweating and it never stopped. I usually had a change of clothes in the car but that day I left it at the airbnb I was staying at. I was embarrassed lol.

Ever since I began having the ability to sweat, I stopped wearing grey. Ain't worth it. Worst color to wear w/sweat.

Mahonay

Banned
that i did hahaha

Pretty sure I saw a picture posted here during the event where you can see your grey shirt doing very poorly with the whole sweat situation.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Pretty sure I saw a picture posted here during the event where you can see your grey shirt doing very poorly with the whole sweat situation.

Friend of WrassleGAF Strobogo decided to make a ton of jiffs of FallingEdge at BOLA. He's so lovable. Both of em.

Aiii

So not worth it
Friend of WrassleGAF Strobogo decided to make a ton of jiffs of FallingEdge at BOLA. He's so lovable. Both of em.

The guy that shit on me daily for 1,5 years in this thread is lovable? Sure, Sunny, next thing you'll tell me is that Becky Lynch is an entertaining TV character. Bizarro world.

Mahonay

Banned
Watching Smackdown

Ambrose is so much better on the mic than Roman, it's pretty ridiculous. Should have let him get that title win against Seth.

Sheamus doesn't have his Irish Tourism entrance video anymore.

Fox318

Watching Smackdown

Ambrose is so much better on the mic than Roman, it's pretty ridiculous. Should have let him get that title win against Seth.

Sheamus doesn't have his Irish Tourism entrance video anymore.
but Ambrose isn't related to the rock.

Ever since I began having the ability to sweat, I stopped wearing grey. Ain't worth it. Worst color to wear w/sweat.

Yeah, I still wear grey just not in any situations where I know the sweat is a problem. Lesson learned.

It really was just night 3 and I wasn't thinking about it. And then the sweat came....

I look dope in the other pics tho!

Mahonay

Banned
The Dudley Boyz Vs Harper and Rowan was decent. The beat down from the Wyatts at the end was excellent. Harper is one convincingly violent mother fucker, he should really be the monster of the group instead of Stroman's goofy ass.

Mahonay

Banned
Ok I kind of like the Social Outcasts. They work surprisingly well together. I think you could add Damien Sandow to the stable and make them an unstoppable stable off dumb asses. Team Magoo.

jmdajr

Which group would you most like to be a member of?

18% The Wyatt Family
15% The New Day
7% Team B.A.D.
17% The Social Outcasts
14% Team Bella
5% The League of Nations
24% The Authority

Mahonay

Banned
yep, even though they complain, they post about Raw every week. If you're in it, you're in it.
I complain about RAW but don't bother watching it anymore besides the parts that I hear are worth it afterwards. The weekly Authority angle is reason #1 I stopped watching.

But yeah, they're never going to stop as long as people just keep happily gargling down this drizzling shit week after week.

Menome

Ok I kind of like the Social Outcasts. They work surprisingly well together. I think you could add Damien Sandow to the stable and make them an unstoppable stable off dumb asses. Team Magoo.

Sandow's getting his singles midcard-push at the Royal Rumble, just you wait and see. He was Top 10 in the Superstar Slammy, he's been glimpsed on TV again in a couple of spots and was even in his proper outfit again this Monday, stood right behind The New Day.

You don't put someone next to The New Day if you want them to be ignored as the camera is guaranteed to focus on them. So he's been kept out of Job Squad 2.0 in order to make a surprise return next Sunday.

Mahonay

Banned
Sandow's getting his singles midcard-push at the Royal Rumble, just you wait and see. He was Top 10 in the Superstar Slammy, he's been glimpsed on TV again in a couple of spots and was even in his proper outfit again this Monday, stood right behind The New Day.

You don't put someone next to The New Day if you want them to be ignored as the camera is guaranteed to focus on them. So he's been kept out of Job Squad 2.0 in order to make a surprise return next Sunday.
Lol only reason he was standing by New Day is because he's friends with them off camera.

In the the UpUpDownDown Madden Tournament finals half time show Sandow even rapped about how he's just too hot for TV.

Ranallo dropping that MMA knowledge during Del Rio/Kalisto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom