• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahonay

Banned
Eva sucks, her whole character and how they book her is base on how bad she is, and when fans stop caring about how bad she is , is when she is forgotten.
I'd much rather them do what they're doing now instead of pretending she can work a good 10 minute singles match.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Nikki is still the most talked about and she hasn't been in the ring for months. Haters line up to take her down but she just laughs them all off.

Menome

Can't argue that she is fit as hell.

Fetch the bingo card.

Most recent card is from Nashvember. Rember those heady days when Cena was going to come back and save wrestling?

niEr37V.jpg

kulMaMw.jpg

Catching up on NXT and this opening is like...

Sami!

Samoa Joe!

...Baron Corbin. :/

Man God is right about Nikki though. Brie is awful, but Nikki really stepped her game up.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The middle line is filled most months almost automatically.

It randomly generated where they went when I made it. That's why its a bingo card!

Hell, like 1/2 of those squares don't even work anymore because the wrestler in question is dead.

Hex

Banned
Ehh. Not my type. Not in a 2/10, would not bang, fedora kind of way, she's obviously an attractive woman, just not my type.
Agreed.
If I had to rate I would definitely lean more toward Becky/Page/Sasha as far as the main roster goes.
Again, I will give Eva this much...she is showing effort.

Mahonay

Banned
It's a REALLY GOOD standing forearm. She's got some decent kicks as well.
It's a great forearm but she gets almost no reaction for it most times because nobody gets invested in most Nikki Bella matches.

Kicks are just average kicks that look great when put up against any of the other garbage that's been in the Divas division before people like Becky and Sasha showed up.

The fact that Rusev week after week would make Nikki's slam look superior did not hurt.
No lies detected.

Eva is still gash in the ring, and that trumps it, especially in NXT. Her booking has been absolutely stellar since she "went on holiday to Paris", so long as they keep that up I'm not hating her being around, and she's playing that part well, but it can only last so long.

Zach

Hahaha, I forgot about Jericho wrestling with the Cruiserweight Championship on (SuperBrawl VIII). Man, he was the best for a year or two.

Kaladin

Eva is a decent actor and just awkward in the ring. I think she would benefit from time as a manager.....but WWE doesn't believe in managers or valets anymore.

Mahonay

Banned
Eva is a decent actor and just awkward in the ring. I think she would benefit from time as a manager.....but WWE doesn't believe in managers or valets anymore.
Last manager they had that was super over went into business for herself buy marrying her fiancé and expressing her happiness. Of course they were forced to bury her husband as well, who as a result is no longer a top heel. Can't let that shit happen again.

Last manager they had that was super over went into business for herself buy marrying her fiancé and expressing her happiness. Of course they were forced to bury her husband as well, who as a result is no longer a top heel. Can't let that shit happen again.

This was funny to read, and then it made me sad.

Kaladin

Just book Eva to manage her boyfriend from the reality series and that shit won't happen again.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'd adjust with two fantasy booking spots

1 - Fantasy Booking Daniel Bryan
2 - Fantasy Booking Brock Lesnar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom