• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnny Czeslaw is just the best, if you're interested in World of Sport check out some Czeslaw matches stat. Also, Zoltan Boscik, Syd Cooper and Tally-Ho Kaye (the most British heel ever). Here's some GIFs of Czeslaw being awesome;

JWPUc0NO.gif

Cm2UyYpj.gif

UberTag

Last manager they had that was super over went into business for herself buy marrying her fiancé and expressing her happiness. Of course they were forced to bury her husband as well, who as a result is no longer a top heel. Can't let that shit happen again.
Summer Rae's still working that gig with Prince Pretty. So all hope is not lost for Eva to find her true calling.

Bootaay, enlighten me.

Is World of Sport a shoot or a work? A worked shoot? A shoot with a work?

Tearzell mearze thearze trearzuth Brotherjackdude

WMBT27

So my five year old son got a WWE themed invitation to his friends birthday party. Said invitation:

I've worked hard over the years to keep my son #safe from the Carny game (i did teach him La Mahistral in case he ever needs to shoot pin someone).

Anyway, I asked him to name the wrestlers on the card. Here's what he came up with.

Funny-Man (Daniel Bryan)
Mr. Tough Man (Cesaro)
Mr. Soup
John Cena (everyone knows Lord Sina)

I thought I'd show him some other wrestlers to see what he'd come up with. We got through a couple.

Mr Crazy Hair (Dean Ambrose)
Skeleton Man (Undertaker)
Donkey Kong (Kevin Owens)

Then it happened. I showed him a picture of Roman Reigns. First words out of his mouth:

"Gosh he looks strong"

That's right friends. They did it. In that moment. To my Kindergartener....

They made Roman look strong.

WMBT27

It's official... WMBT27's son is already superior to most of WWE's creative team.
He has a promising future in store for him.

If only I was an aging former World Champion and Santa Claus enthusiast and could guarantee him a spot on that crowded writing team.

The gimmick only works if he throws barrels at a hammer wielding Italian plumber though, so they'll need Santino to dust off the boots.

It's official... WMBT27's son is already superior to most of WWE's creative team.
He has a promising future in store for him.

Can I nominate the birthday card post as the WrassleGAF post of the month?

Somebody needs to take this Kevin Owens .GIF and animate it into a Donkey Kong .ROM hack.

hqdefault.jpg

I'm all for it, but who will play Mario?

shaowebb

Considering WWE has a history of tanking ANYTHING centered around a female performer its looking like this whole "Sister Abigail" character actually debuting as a real person is probably going to mark the end of this gimmick.

Bray can speak, but not certain if he can play Foley appeal levels of crazy if needed and get over without this gimmick if he has to evolve into something new. Luke Harper is probably gonna run it solo or be stuck riding this thing in a tag gimmick or something once it falls apart, and Strowman...well here's hoping they pull a Kane character and just make a new big spooky masked guy tied to Taker out of him. Not like stealing Undertaker's spots, and no selling wouldn't work. It carried kane and they need someone to pass the gimmick on to for ratings. Just franchise Taker's character some more like he's got a Superman "S" on him to brand onto more dudes and ride the associative interest for all you can.

Odds on though...things are gonna be shit for them from the debut on out. Vince makes every female look weak and factions that rally around a female performer in his federation always turn into pushovers with cheaper and staler wins.

WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy Snuka will not go on trial as scheduled on 3/22 in regard to the involuntary manslaughter and third-degree murder charges in the death of his then-girlfriend Nancy Argentino in Allentown, PA in 1983.

During a hearing today in Lehigh Valley, PA, Snuka's defense attorney Robert J. Kirwan claimed that he was not mentally competent to stand trial. The court ordered Snuka be tested on his mental competence and that his trial is canceled until the results of the testing are determined.

Snuka's attorney claimed that he initially believed Snuka had a diminished mental capacity due to the side effects of his battle with stomach cancer but has since realized that Snuka has little understanding of what is happening to him, why he is being represented and claimed no memory of Argentino's death. Snuka's attorney also claimed he tested positive for signs of dementia in 2010 and that he has been unable to have any real conversation with Snuka about the case.

Charles Gallagher, the District Attorney prosecuting Snuka argued to the court has had a career as an entertainer, alleging he was acting a part, leading to the Judge to order testing.

The competency hearing, with experts from both sides weighing in on Snuka, will take place on 3/18. Should Snuka be found mentally competent, the trial will be put back on the docket for a later date. If he is not found competent, it's unknown what the next step might be.

Whoever said Snuka was never spending even 2 days in jail for this, collect your winnings now unfortunately

Considering WWE has a history of tanking ANYTHING centered around a female performer its looking like this whole "Sister Abigail" character actually debuting as a real person is probably going to mark the end of this gimmick.

Bray can speak, but not certain if he can play Foley appeal levels of crazy if needed and get over without this gimmick if he has to evolve into something new. Luke Harper is probably gonna run it solo or be stuck riding this thing in a tag gimmick or something once it falls apart, and Strowman...well here's hoping they pull a Kane character and just make a new big spooky masked guy tied to Taker out of him. Not like stealing Undertaker's spots, and no selling wouldn't work. It carried kane and they need someone to pass the gimmick on to for ratings. Just franchise Taker's character some more like he's got a Superman "S" on him to brand onto more dudes and ride the associative interest for all you can.

Odds on though...things are gonna be shit for them from the debut on out. Vince makes every female look weak and factions that rally around a female performer in his federation always turn into pushovers with cheaper and staler wins.
Don't speak on it until it's in full effect.

Well I don't want to blow my opinion of her out of proportion, but we can all agree on this no?

Eva is miles better than when she first debut with the WWE, She is very entertaining in her current role, and is almost unrecognizable as a talent compared to Total Diva days.

No?

I mean she is busting her ass, and I give her credit for it. Its pretty obvious she is busting her ass.

She is not Brett Hart, and she never will be; but she is trying, she is owning her character, and doing these little mannerisms that are pretty damn good. Its obvious HHH or someone is really helping her.

MSQg3IG.gif

tumblr_o0xxh0wd0u1sj4xr4o1_500.0.gif

She is not Brett Hart, and she never will be; but she is trying, she is owning her character, and doing these little mannerisms that are pretty damn good. Its obvious HHH or someone is really helping her.

Its obvious HHH or someone is really helping her.

or someone is really helping her.

17167%20-%20WWE_Hall_Of_Fame_Induction_Ceremony%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20hat%20michael_hayes%20wwe.gif

Let me break character again for a minute guys

But if anyone of you and I mean one of you carny fucks are starving and need food let me know and I will support you a few meals.

While I won't ever put any of you fucks over, I will make sure to put food inside of you. No one deserves to go starving.

Look at what I did for Freck.

But if I find out you have goods that aren't necessary and you won't put them away then I'll damn sure make a trip to your house and put you through a flaming table.

But seriously.

Let me break character again for a minute guys

But if anyone of you and I mean one of you carny fucks are starving and need food let me know and I will support you a few meals.

While I won't ever put any of you fucks over, I will make sure to put food inside of you. No one deserves to go starving.

Look at what I did for Freck.

But if I find out you have goods that aren't necessary and you won't put them away then I'll damn sure make a trip to your house and put you through a flaming table.

But seriously.

I was just a poor boy, nobody loved me. Then Kaveli sponsored me for only 30 cents a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom