• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entropia

No One Remembers
One Piece treasure cruise is starting to get to me in a big way. I never should have pulled that Admiral Sengoku, and I definitely shouldn't have evolved him into a legendary Sengoku the Buddha. He's so good.

I tried playing this but just couldn't get into it.

I'm too addicted to The Simpsons Tapped Out and Final Fantasy Record Keeper as it is.

imBask

Banned
Anime in my wrestling thread

GQkOyDp.gif

roll that crunchy roll ass outtahere

imBask

Banned
Welcome to the NHK and Ben-to season 1 are the only anime worth a shit, everything else is hooooootttttt gaaaarbaaaage

UberTag

Think I'll miss anything if I tune out until the Rumble?
I'm not sure you'll miss anything if you tune out THROUGH the Rumble.
We'll find out who wins that match tonight. So I guess that's one reason to tune into RAW.

Why is Charlie Brown playing super hero?

Cena's open challenge was an angle? I would hesitate to call it a story.
By WWE standards, it was a cinematic epic worthy of a Best Original Screenplay Oscar.

Kaladin

I hate Eva Marie but seriously people, Mojo Rawley is fucking terrible.

Mojo Rawley is the modern equivalent of Hacksaw Jim Duggan. He knows how to get the crowd hype even if he can't wrestle for shit, and that is more than you can say for Eva Marie.

Aiii

So not worth it
Mojo Rawley is the modern equivalent of Hacksaw Jim Duggan. He knows how to get the crowd hype even if he can't wrestle for shit, and that is more than you can say for Eva Marie.

Literally the only people in the crowd that get hype for him are the ten friends he brings to each show.

What's spotty about Sling TV? I ask because I wanna buy it to watch the LU season 1 replay.

Sling doesn't have DVR functionality, it has an on demand section with programs the channel wants available. For LU, it generally means the last 3 episodes except on the day the new one airs and they replay them. Sling crashes more than most people would probably find acceptable if they are expecting cable tv quality, but If you have fairly good internet and can deal with reloading the app every once in a while it's a pretty good value if you want a cable alternative. Free trials are available and if you like it they can get you a free/discounted fire tv or Roku depending on deals.

Not only did eva marie's "me time" gimmick not get storyline of the year, but she was voted worst performer!?

What happened to us!? What happened to THE WATCHMEN!?

Fox318

¡HarlequinPanic!;191220147 said:
Not only did eva marie's "me time" gimmick not get storyline of the year, but she was voted worst performer!?

What happened to us!? What happened to THE WATCHMEN!?

haven't you seen the ratings?

Its not who watches the watchmen its nobody watches at all.

Fox318

WWE: A nice quiet place if you need to read a book

Except for in Europe where crowds aren't Gonzalez approved and hijack shows.

shaowebb

Gonna throw another great moment from Wrestle Kingdom 10 Shinsuke Nakamura vs AJ Styles in here, but I don't wanna spoil a great spot for those who will be watching it later.

Link

BOMA YE OUTTA NOWHERE!

EDIT: Okay one more. An amazing moment from Okada vsTanahashi
Link

HOLY SHIT THE UPS ON OKADA!

jmdajr

Finally retired the ol' XP machine at work. Finally didn't turn on.

Wasn't my main machine, but did things here and there.

R.I.P.

Gonna throw another great moment from Wrestle Kingdom 10 Shinsuke Nakamura vs AJ Styles in here, but I don't wanna spoil a great spot for those who will be watching it later.

Link

BOMA YE OUTTA NOWHERE!

EDIT: Okay one more. An amazing moment from Okada vsTanahashi
Link

HOLY SHIT THE UPS ON OKADA!

That Okada gif
Fuuuck work needs to end already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom