• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
yeah i'm on the collecting phase now. for all the shit people gave unity it felt 100% worth the $10 i paid for it for X1. sorta wish i'd jumped on this game earlier but i guess waiting for a good price never hurt anyone.

Then uh, you can't lose really, do whatever you like. I liked Unity a TON.

Menome

So, Krang has been revealed for TMNT2 and yet despite taking Shaemus for Rocksteady, they didn't take Kane to go and act as Krang's big goofy robo-body. Just stick some 80s shades on Kane and he's perfect.

jmdajr

b531b800_o.png

High protein black bean spaghetti, with an olive oil veggie mix for sauce, introduced to me by my lovely wife. Healthy and delicious!

Yes?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Looks good jmdajr. Eat up. Get them proteins. Sea greens. Proteins from the sea! My name is Box.

klonere

Banned
Damn that looks like some good eating there.

NXT announced more touring dates in February alongside the stuff in NY/Philly. Really ramping up the whole endeavor, probably to try and make some money off the damn thing. Oh and eat ROH alive.

Hope touring performers get paid more~

Scottify

I just bought Life Is Strange after all the praise WrassleGAF heaped upon. I've played maybe an hour so far but it's grabbed me so far. Not what I was expecting at all, in a good way.

Thanks for turning me on to this game I may have otherwise overlooked. I'm undecided if I should continue on the game or watch Raw tonight.

notworksafe

Then uh, you can't lose really, do whatever you like. I liked Unity a TON.
yeah...always nice to have a good amount of content to enjoy with both wrasslin and games. with vince & jericho on raw i guess i'll watch that tonight and catch up on WK later this week.

Skip unity and play syndicate.

Dreadful crimes,better than most games this year
i'll get to syndicate eventually. since 3, i just wait for price drops on AC games. i find i enjoy them much more that way.

UberTag

Looks like Toronto is getting a WWE Network Special "PPV" March 12th. LOL still Ricoh. What you want a show at The ACC? Fuck You!

WWE is doing network specials from 8000 seat arenas now?

LOL $500 top price.
It's kind of sad that, at this point, a network special from the Ricoh is a genuine upgrade over most of the shite WWE has doled out in Canada in recent years.

This was once the site of TWO WrestleManias. What a fall from grace!
Toronto fans will fork out the dough for it, too. They're starved for content.

So, Krang has been revealed for TMNT2 and yet despite taking Shaemus for Rocksteady, they didn't take Kane to go and act as Krang's big goofy robo-body. Just stick some 80s shades on Kane and he's perfect.
Still not as good as pre-weight loss Graham Elliot. But decent enough.

Kaladin

Eh, it's just a slightly-humorous coincidence that I happen to be about two RAWs away from it.

Are you watching Nitro as well? If not:

Nitro completely spoils Foley's title win that night (they had been giving spoilers before this, but this is the first time it backfired), prompting 600k to change to Raw to see the win and it is the first time they loose the ratings war.

Raw64life

Jericho should come out and do nothing but sponsors.

As much as I hate the Miz I always thought good he'd do good with a gimmick where he comes out every week decked out with a sponsor on his gear and does not but shill the product before, during and after his match.

UberTag

As much as I hate the Miz I always thought good he'd do good with a gimmick where he comes out every week decked out with a sponsor on his gear and does not but shill the product before, during and after his match.
I'm with you on this idea up until the part where you say The Miz is involved in a match each week. Can't he just come out and shill the crap without the match?

Menome

Are you watching Nitro as well? If not:

Nitro completely spoils Foley's title win that night (they had been giving spoilers before this, but this is the first time it backfired), prompting 600k to change to Raw to see the win and it is the first time they loose the ratings war.

Oh man, that's a blunder and a half. I've not been watching WCW as the main reason I'm going through it is to see what my friends at high school were raving about at the time and they were diehard WWF fans.

shaowebb

So the big rumor is nakamura and some bullet club guys gave notice today.

Triple H is a fucking mastermind

Aint no fucking way Nakamura dumps his NJPW gig. I don't care who is big on him in WWE...he'd be turned into a fucking jobber simply for being asian in WWE because thats the trash way they think of folks, TNA is a joke, ROH can't top NJPW and Lucha Underground IMO couldn't make a better offer than NJPW if they wanted to considering he gets more exposure over there and at this point is a national icon as long as he stays there.

IMO someone just got excited after hearing AJ and Karl Anderson were leaving and tossed in Nakamura after seeing them bro fist.

Meltzer wrote last month that nakamura was thinking about coming to America for a run. Not surprised If giant Bernard gave him a call to come to Orlando

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom