• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

miserable

tana119zqrq.png
tana125qqr4.png

Tana decided to put a random captcha on his jacket because why not

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Just don't watch shitty WWE. Now there so much room for actually good wrestling.

Except WWE is entertaining to me whether or not its actually good because when its bad its completely ridiculous.

Barrage

About 1/3rd- halfway through WK10, and i know these last few matches must deliver because the undercard was mediocre as fuck. ive had my fill of Vice and Bucks for a lifetime. I wanted to wait til this event to New Japan finish their angles, and now I can-WWE 1 hundred percent had a better tag division than NJPW the last year. Promo wise of course it aint a contest, but matchwise-between the BRC, New Day, the ladder match-i enjoyed the WWE's tag div more in-ring as well.

jred2k

About 1/3rd- halfway through WK10, and i know these last few matches must deliver because the undercard was mediocre as fuck. ive had my fill of Vice and Bucks for a lifetime. I wanted to wait til this event to New Japan finish their angles, and now I can-WWE 1 hundred percent had a better tag division than NJPW the last year. Promo wise of course it aint a contest, but matchwise-between the BRC, New Day, the ladder match-i enjoyed the WWE's tag div more in-ring as well.
Yeah I'm not understanding the acclaim for the first half of the card. I actually enjoyed the four team, everything else before Omega and KUSHIDA was boring and just sort of there.

Xater

Yeah I'm not understanding the acclaim for the first half of the card. I actually enjoyed the four team, everything else before Omega and KUSHIDA was boring and just sort of there.

Boring? What crazy talk is this?

It's hitting me again that I'm going to see Nakamura in person next month at the ROH PPV.

omg

I am very jealous. Tanahashi and Kushida both came here to wXw but no Nak, yet. Hope that might still happen.

Part of the problem was that Lethal, Elgin, and the Briscoes aren't over at all with the general Japanese crowd. I think maybe having an ROH tag match or six man to showcase their talent would have been a better way to promote the upcoming ROH shows, but having Lethal come in and defend his title on the third match really makes it seem unimportant. Per many attendees a lot of fans used this match as their pee break.

krae_man

Looks like Toronto is getting a WWE Network Special "PPV" March 12th. LOL still Ricoh. What you want a show at The ACC? Fuck You!

WWE is doing network specials from 8000 seat arenas now?

LOL $500 top price.

Aiii

So not worth it
Is tonight the night, friends?

Last night was the night. Tonight is just another night where you shouldn't be watching WWE along with the 30% of fools that voted on the carnies that "they only watch WWE"

Don't disappoint, you could, no SHOULD, be watching Wrestle Kingdom 10.

MG310

Part of the problem was that Lethal, Elgin, and the Briscoes aren't over at all with the general Japanese crowd. I think maybe having an ROH tag match or six man to showcase their talent would have been a better way to promote the upcoming ROH shows, but having Lethal come in and defend his title on the third match really makes it seem unimportant. Per many attendees a lot of fans used this match as their pee break.

Seemed like a bad idea all around to have Elgin/Lethal since presumably Elgin will be the one who sticks around for more work in NJPW.

I thought the match was fine other than the Lethal Injection continuing to be garbage and Truth Martini jumping right up to celebrate after getting dumped out of the ring by Elgin.

Xater

New Day has some new merch:

Shirt is called Pyramid of Positivity with Xavier's trombone added to their logo.

Plus according to Pwinsider this person is backstage right now:

Chris Jericho

If true: BWAHAHAHAHA

Have fun watching that shit.

klonere

Banned
I call Bullshit on the match of the year, Triple Threat was awesome

While not as technically spectacular as the Triple Threat or many other MOTY contenders (although it had its moments!) Bayley Sasha I was easily the match with the most emotional impact for me all year. And that'll get my vote everytime!

shaowebb

New Japan Water?

CX4U19EUwAEpvhb.jpg
DQfi4xp.gif

Yay! Honma Finally did it and got some gold after all this...

635048b.gif

...and this...

bf051d2.gif

...and this...

15b9be3.gif

...and this...

672cabf.gif

No one has jobbed harder and yet still managed to win the crowd over as hard as this guy. Always a great performer and always entertaining. Glad to see him with a belt.

Aiii

So not worth it
BTW Xater, did Germany have the whole week off last week, because I ordered a Shield TV on amazon.de and it is taking forever to get here from Koblenz... Does your post services suck or does Amazon Germany?

I need my gadgets!

notworksafe

i dunno what to do with my time tonight!

play ac unity with wrassle kingdom on in the background?
play ac unity with raw on in the background?
play ac unity with agdq on in the background?
or some combination of all three?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
i dunno what t do with my time tonight!

play ac unity with wrassle kingdom on in the background?
play ac unity with raw on in the background?
play ac unity with agdq on in the background?
or some combination of all three?

just focus on Unity unless you're collectin'

Xater

BTW Xater, did Germany have the whole week off last week, because I ordered a Shield TV on amazon.de and it is taking forever to get here from Koblenz... Does your post services suck or does Amazon Germany?

I need my gadgets!

I heard from some strikes at Amazon, no idea if those are still going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom