• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hex

Banned
So the big rumor is nakamura and some bullet club guys gave notice today.

Triple H is a fucking mastermind

Yeah, I will mourn the day Nak leaves NJPW especially with WWE on the brain.
Vince will use him, break him, and cripple him and then toss him away.

somedevil

Yeah, I will mourn the day Nak leaves NJPW especially with WWE on the brain.
Vince will use him, break him, and cripple him and then toss him away.

He is coming in for that NXT run. So that means good booking. Plus

ym0cW0N.jpg

your getting that rematch in NXT.

Hex

Banned
He is coming in for that NXT run. So that means good booking. Plus

your getting that rematch in NXT.

Still garbage.
With NJPW he gets to run with NJPW, ROH, and other indies.
Getting locked into NXT while NXT is good at the moment (and I live in FL so I can get to an event) sooner or later the shoe will drop on NXT.
A Devitt v Nak main event at a Take over would be something, but still not worth it.

Carnby

Seriously, stop posting this. It's annoying me, we never had this policy for shows before, we shouldn't start now because for once the Americans are at a disadvantage. Stay out of the thread until you watch it like the rest of us had to do forever.

+1

Hideo is dead if Nakamura comes to WWE

Nakamura is a legit 6'1-6'2

gOD Bye Hideo

Both of them will be. Hideo will never make it regardless, and Vince won't have a clue about what to do with Nak. Apart from maybe make him stare at the lights for Reigns a few times.

If they get Nak in for a special match like they did with Liger, then great. Even more so if it's against Brine. But not a full run.

Kaladin

File this under LOLNXT

Former TNA champion James Storm will be returning to Impact Wrestling at this week's TV Tapings in Bethlehem, PA. Storm could appear as soon as tomorrow's live Impact Wrestling broadcast on Pop, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

File this under LOLNXT

Former TNA champion James Storm will be returning to Impact Wrestling at this week's TV Tapings in Bethlehem, PA. Storm could appear as soon as tomorrow's live Impact Wrestling broadcast on Pop, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

He's a dumbass. Also, TNA doesn't deserve to be spoiler tagged.

welp. Dave said there's lots of big news coming within the next 24 hours

fuck my life

they really gonna be allowed to kill or bury Nakamura

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
welp. Dave said there's lots of big news coming within the next 24 hours

fuck my life

they really gonna be allowed to kill or bury Nakamura

big news

"Chris Jericho was seen backstage"

imBask

Banned
I only want Nakamura in WWE if he never, ever, ever, ever, ever makes it to main roster. Strong style goes against every single thing RAW is about

I only want Nakamura in WWE if he never, ever, ever, ever, ever makes it to main roster. Strong style goes against every single thing RAW is about

If he's Bryan's retirement match, but that's fucking it and he better be sent back down or released IMMEDIATELY AFTER

Think about Nakamura vs Cesaro though.

Now think about it with one of them thrown to the outside 2 minutes into the match for a commercial break, returning back to action with a chinlock which builds into the finale 3 minutes later as one of them pulls off a surprise pin of sorts.

Now it's more accurate to the Raw experience.

UberTag

Now think about it with one of them thrown to the outside 2 minutes into the match for a commercial break, returning back to action with a chinlock which builds into the finale 3 minutes later as one of them pulls off a surprise pin of sorts.

Now it's more accurate to the Raw experience.
And commentary spends the entire match making dated movie references and talking about some big decision Roman has to make relating to the Authority. Now you've got it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
you guys sure can run with an errant sentence

somedevil

From Voices of Wrestling:

Been poking around. It looks like the key NJPW notices were given after the show was already laid out/booked.

This means New Beginning plans were likely already made, which would have to be radically adjusted now.

If true Jado and Gedo are probably pissed.

holy lol at the James Storm news

TNAMecca got one right on the wishlist. They completely called him coming/crawling back. WWE must have lowballed the shit out of him for him to go back after all that

Fox318

File this under LOLNXT

Idiot alert

Whether or not the rumors are true, I would like to see a Balor/Styles feud playing off their Bullet Club past, because i don't think it happened in NJPW. Mic work would be mediocre all around at best but the match would be dope

Sephzilla

File this under LOLNXT

What a moron

somedevil

What a moron

Yep, but I guess NXT doesn't need him with all the New Japan talent coming in as well as that Noah tag team coming is as well.

edit: Bryan is not being let go. With this news I bet he will stay and fight even more to get cleared for his dream match.

Hex

Banned
Isn't the NJPW better for health reasons also? They are not usually wrestling every week or even more.
NXT you have alot more dates to deal with.
I could give a fuck less about Styles, he would fit in great and he was expected for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom