• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
That's the night new day truly became my favourite

yuraya

So Triple H at number 2? I think that would be best for this rumble. Reigns will win of course.

Anyways I think Lesnar is late entrant and gets eliminated by Taker who is also a late entrant causing them to feud again for the Mania rematch.

Taker vs Lesnar.

HHH vs Reigns for title with Vince as referee.

Yea Wrestlemania will be boring this year :(

The only thing that can save it all is Daniel Bryan. But it feels like its still too early for him to return.

somedevil

Its so weird how they book this feud well but the rest of women are just after thoughts.

Plus Becky is the only face right now other than Natalya.

oddjobs

this shit's still going for over an hour.

what do we have left?

New Day?
Dean&Kalisto vs. Del Rio&Owens
Highlight Reel
clusterfuck ending to highlight ITS ONE VS ALL ON SUNDAY

Zabka

That was great! It's like, if they keep the matches short and use the time surrounding the match to build up and promote the PPV matches then people get into it.

So Triple H at number 2? I think that would be best for this rumble. Reigns will win of course.

Anyways I think Lesnar is late entrant and gets eliminated by Taker who is also a late entrant causing them to feud again for the Mania rematch.

Taker vs Lesnar.

The only thing that can save it all is Daniel Bryan. But it feels like its still too early for him to return.

Why the hell would Triple H, the guy with all the power, put himself in at #2? Hell, even coming in at #30 doesn't make sense. He should just let Roman win the match and then come out and say he's entrant #31 because fuck you I make the rules.

Hex

Banned

Taker vs Lesnar.

Why would H enter himself at 2 and go through all of that? Seriously?
He gets rid of Reigns and still has to deal with Brock and 28 other people?
Really?
If H shows up he will be 30.
Taker will not get out of his easy chair for the Royal Rumble.

Taker vs Lesnar.

This is trash. So it'll happen

Its so weird how they book this feud well but the rest of women are just after thoughts.

Plus Becky is the only face right now other than Natalya.

Like I said, I think it's becoming increasingly obvious that someone else is booking this. Someone who's not booking for Vince. No idea who it is though.

Alucard

Banned
Worth tuning into the last hour of Raw tonight? Missed the first two hours and haven't watched in at least 3 months. Just been listening to Review-a-Raw every week.

Worth tuning into the last hour of Raw tonight? Missed the first two hours and haven't watched in at least 3 months. Just been listening to Review-a-Raw every week.

Raw started with Jericho spewing awful humor and then inexplicably becoming the booker and making a match between Reigns and Rusev with himself as guest ref.

I'll let you read that and then make your decision.

Alucard

Banned
Raw started with Jericho spewing awful humor and then inexplicably becoming the booker and making a match between Reigns and Rusev with himself as guest ref.

I'll let you read that and then make your decision.

Holy shit fuck. Good call. I'm going through a non-wrestling phase right now. Might start up again once I hear some good buzz from one of the companies.

Owens doesn't give a fuck about you Byron.

Also, holy shit there's still an hour left of this show.

Holy shit fuck. Good call. I'm going through a non-wrestling phase right now. Might start up again once I hear some good buzz from one of the companies.

Lucha Underground comes back next week. Be excited about that.

Colocho

Banned
Like I said, I think it's becoming increasingly obvious that someone else is booking this. Someone who's not booking for Vince. No idea who it is though.

Maybe they let Flair take the reigns on this one after the whole "your brother is dead lulz" fiasco. He's going into business for his daughter.

yuraya

Why the hell would Triple H, the guy with all the power, put himself in at #2? Hell, even coming in at #30 doesn't make sense. He should just let Roman win the match and then come out and say he's entrant #31 because fuck you I make the rules.

Why would H enter himself at 2 and go through all of that? Seriously?
He gets rid of Reigns and still has to deal with Brock and 28 other people?
Really?
If H shows up he will be 30.
Taker will not get out of his easy chair for the Royal Rumble.

I don't think Reigns will lose the Rumble. HHH just comes in as a surprise to beat up Reigns and Reigns gets dragged under the ropes to come back later to win after resting. It feels like it will be some stupid shit like that. I don't think HHH would win it either. Even he knows that would be ridiculously unfair at this point.

I don't think Reigns will lose the Rumble. HHH just comes in as a surprise to beat up Reigns and Reigns gets dragged under the ropes to come back later to win after resting. It feels like it will be some stupid shit like that. I don't think HHH would win it either. Even he knows that would be ridiculously unfair at this point.

With all the injuries, Triple H vs. Roman is one of the only viable WM main events they have. That or against Brock again. No way Roman wins at the Rumble.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
With all the injuries, Triple H vs. Roman is one of the only viable WM main events they have. That or against Brock again. No way Roman wins at the Rumble.

Well no, there is a way to do it.

Roman wins the Rumble, has no opponent. HHH comes out and says that he'll be his opponent. Title versus Career/Permanent end to the Authority.

Foffy

Banned

How he loses at the Rumble is key. If he essentially eliminates the most dudes, and then loses from entrant 30, it'll be shit.

And they'll very likely do this. Rigging the match against him? Gotta make the last guy in an authority figure...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom